Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Faces Martin Murray on 4/27 in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish it was 154 so we can see how Martinez handles that cut.

Comment

I'm interested to see this fight televised in Martinez's hometown eventhough it'll be a mismatch.

Comment

Murray is a good fighter and top 10 middle weight. Sergio is the real deal and can't wait to see this fight in argentina, hopefully they put on a good undercard. Put on fortuna and abregu or maidana

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          I'm interested to see this fight televised in Martinez's hometown eventhough it'll be a mismatch.
          that's the only redeeming aspect of this matchup. Maybe if Quillin fights and beats Jermain Taylor, he can fight Martinez at the Barclays center in the fall, I bet that would sell.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this one!!

WARAVILLA!!

Comment

"Maravilla" hasn't fought in front of his people in over a decade. It'll be like the return of the conquering hero. Good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                that's the only redeeming aspect of this matchup. Maybe if Quillin fights and beats Jermain Taylor, he can fight Martinez at the Barclays center in the fall, I bet that would sell.
                I would love Quillin - Martinez. It would be climatic. But I don't see Pollo Martinez ever accepting the challenge.

Comment

Only way I see Mayweather fighting Martinez is if Sergio removes Canelo from the equation. Only way I see Martinez fighting Golovkin is if GGG smashes Chavez. Which match-up is more likely to happen: Canelo/Martinez or GGG/Chavez?

Comment

I'm concerned he won't have a long stay as top dog at 160, he is an older fighter... sucks he peaked so late...

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
                      I would love Quillin - Martinez. It would be climatic. But I don't see Pollo Martinez ever accepting the challenge.
                      Now Martinez is ducking everybody lol. All I want is for Quillin to not fight Taylor. If Quillin is desperate to prove himself, he should tell his team to make a fight with Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X