Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: Donaire is No Monster, Not Pacquiao's Successor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one hope Arce vs Donaire doesn't get made....
    Last edited by LeG00N; 02-12-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

am a big arce fan dating back to arce-hussein fight but i don't believe jorge stand a chance against nonito if he will not change his style...arce fights like ricky hatton, pushing for an attack, which spells disaster for a nonito style...

if arce can changed his style he will last the distance...either way, this is an easy fight for nonito...

Comment

If Arce beats Nonito that put hims in the p4p list right?

Comment

I misplaced the s, here is what meant to say. Arce beats Nonito that puts him in the p4p list right?

Comment

Arce would have made a competitive fight against Donaire about 5-6 years ago. Now, not so much. Let us not forget that despite Arce's recent surge he is way, way past his prime. He beat a Wilfredo Vasquez but lets be honest (and no disrespect to PR) Vasquez is an amateur.

Arce has been in Mexico living off that upset, but when he finally steps in the ring with world class opposition he will be crushed. Donaire dominate and KO Arce in a brutal mismatch.
            Last edited by JJRod; 02-12-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
                i hope he would'nt shift to defense mode when he realizes that nonito is too much for him during the fight...

i noticed that the last opponents of nonito shifted to defense mode and forgot about the offensive fight plan as the fight progresses... is it nonito's power or his skills? probably both...
                If you want that type of fight you're going to have to wait until Donaire reaches
                126-130lbs.

Comment

After Donaire stops Arce I bet he will change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He does make a interesting point. Arce knocked out Vasquez Jr. and Nonito couldn't.

Styles make fights.
                    ...because donaire broke his left hand in 3rd-4th round!!

Comment

IMO Donaire is a far better, more polished fighter than Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X