Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

******.com: What do you think is next for Pacquiao?

Freddie Roach: I talked to Manny last night, and I said, 'Well, what do you want to do next?' And he said, 'Well, Freddie, Christmas is coming up, my birthday is coming up [Dec.17.]"

He said, "I want to enjoy my family and then we'll come back and we'll take a look at things and then we'll make a decision after the holidays."

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/170253-qaa-roach-

-----

And the slight majority on this poll still choose to believe that Bob Arum's holding the mega fight up? http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=522301
    Last edited by Dedication; 11-19-2011, 02:34 PM.

I guess you could say Pac's taking a lil vacation.

Comment

Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!

Comment

It was supposed to be Bradley, but I got a sneaky feeling that he's no longer an option.

Comment

That's when Pacquiao-Mayweather's first discussion went down. Right around christmas and then collapsed around new years. Looks like we aren't getting an answer soon.

Comment

If he doesn't grow a pair and tell Bob he wants Floyd then he is a B1tchass Pus5y who isn't worth ****.

Comment

bombs is still a ****** smh

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                That's when Pacquiao-Mayweather's first discussion went down. Right around christmas and then collapsed around new years. Looks like we aren't getting an answer soon.
                1st round of negotiations immediately took place after the Pac -vs- Cotto fight, which was Nov 14th. I don't understand what the hold up is? Especially since Pac's previous fights were announced minutes after his last one.

Comment

stall 2 (stôl)
                  n.
                  ___A ruse or tactic used to mislead or delay.
                  v. stalled, stall·ing, stalls
                  v.tr.
                  ___To employ delaying tactics against
                  v.intr.
                  ___To employ delaying tactics:

Comment

Why just come out and say you want to fight Floyd? It's really the only decision to make anything else is a DUCK move! Floyd is ready has the date reserved and expressed willingness to negotiate. Anything less than I want to fight Mayweather is incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                    X