Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict the PPV Numbers bob arum and pacman Will Say Marquez-pacman IV Did...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the PPV Numbers bob arum and pacman Will Say Marquez-pacman IV Did...

then predict what you think the true numbers will be

Comment

Well he could change them still. At first he said Pac-JMM III did over 1.4 million, than we had articles after Pac-Bradley with Arum saying Pac-JMM is a better option for late 2012 than Pac-Bradley again because Pac-JMM III did just under 1.3 million. So what is it??? In reality, it probably did 1.0-1.1 million but Pac hasn't had his official numbers released since the Margarito fight.

I say they'll say 1.25-1.30. In reality, it'll do 1 million.

Comment

He would say 1.3 but not all the cable number are in yet etc

Comment

arum will say 1.2 but it'll barely do 1 million
          Last edited by jaestix1; 12-06-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I run in a big boxing circle and dont know anyone getting the fight. And my brother is a pacquiao fanatic. So I would say not even a million if more people feel like us

Comment

the question is why do you care? are you getting a cut of the PPVs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                I run in a big boxing circle and dont know anyone getting the fight. And my brother is a pacquiao fanatic. So I would say not even a million if more people feel like us
                it's a great fight but is happening under shady circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  the question is why do you care? are you getting a cut of the PPVs?
                  It obviously doesn't interest you, so why are you here? Are you that bored during your free time?

Comment

probly do a little less than a mill, arum will say 1.25

Im personally not buying it, as long as I can find a good internet stream ahem ahem...

Comment

Working...
                    X