Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    You're a cool kid, BG27, but you can choose to forget about this thing. If ever what you suspect is true then nothing we can about it.
    I hear you brother Kadyo.

Like I said on page 2 or 3; I thought Floyd was a better man than this and I don't think he's a bad person; other people felt like he was a bad person, I didn't.

If it's true and he did say it, then what I thought about Floyd still stands. He's a good dude and not a monster like others make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Exactly I make fun of floyd for alotta reason but not for petty shit. LOL
      You make fun of Floyd! Lmao. Since when?

Comment

damn clowns on here always trying to tear another man down like they have no flaws go look in a damn mirror and maybe you'll figure out why you are such a damn hater

Comment

Couldn't give a crap. We have plenty of other evidence to tell us Floyd is a POS, but if he didn't like or respect Steward he shouldn't be disingenuous and pretend he did just because he's dead.

Comment

God Bless The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I hear you brother Kadyo.

Like I said on page 2 or 3; I thought Floyd was a better man than this and I don't think he's a bad person; other people felt like he was a bad person, I didn't.

If it's true and he did say it, then what I thought about Floyd still stands. He's a good dude and not a monster like others make him out to be.
              No Floyd is no monster..but i am and he needs to put me on payroll cause id handle all this garbage for him in 1 night

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                No Floyd is no monster..but i am and he needs to put me on payroll cause id handle all this garbage for him in 1 night
                Like how, Larry?

Comment

i don't understand why people look at people as they are father figures or people you should look up to just because you are a fan of what that person does, this is not 1980 it's 2012 where everyones buisness is out in the open and you get to see who these athletes and actors really are and honestly the majority of them are not to be looked at as role models

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Like how, Larry?

Comment

Never knew Floyd was obligated to say that.

Comment

Working...
                      X