Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Freddie Roach fighters have shoddy defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There does seem to be a pattern there, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

Maybe but it's a bigger problem for Khan then for the other Roach fighters cause Khan can't take a punch. I don't know how Freddie trains his fighters defensively. I would be nice if someone could find a clip... Freddie says he learned from Eddie Futch, he was also mainly offensive but he also trained Kenny Norton who had an ok defense.

Comment

You dont need defense with who Pac has fought...or with Jrs size and possibly "peds". Linares and Kahn get the crap end of the stick fighting young fighters..especially Kahn. Ill give him that, he fights the better comp imo.

Comment

You can not teach a skill you yourself never learned.

Comment

As a fighter Freddie did block a lot of punches with his face.

Comment

pac's defense is defintely better than khans and chavez's , thats a no contest right there.. to me, pac's defense is just slightly less better than floyd's offense..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                pac's defense is defintely better than khans and chavez's , thats a no contest right there.. to me, pac's defense is just slightly less better than floyd's offense..
                i'm not sure about that, 2 fights where pacquiao supposedly dominated (cotto and clottey)his face looked pretty bad he was caught by alot of straight rights by clottey and manny was also getting hit alot by cotto before manny hurt him

Comment

Manny's best defense is his great offense. JMM exposed him in that department.

Comment

Working...
                  X