Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley about to make an apperance on Lopez Tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what he say?...

i hope he apologize for his performance... **** was embarrasing and a robbery of 60 bucks... only thing missing in that fight were ski mask and guns

Comment

Yeah totally missing it right now. I'll watch my recording in a couple minutes.

Comment

He said if he dosent get a fight with Cotto or Margarito he will retire.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          lol mosley lying
          Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Mosley said he loss three rounds after he got caught by Pac.
          He said he lost three rounds from his memory after the knockdown.

Comment

"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Mr. Lopez."
            Tony Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              He said he lost three rounds from his memory after the knockdown.

LOLS , shane just got owned

Comment

Two of Mosley's last three fights have been against top pound-for-pound fighters in which he lost, so part of me wants to cut him some slack.

But on the other hand, he looked so horrible that I really can't see him having another glorious moment in the ring.

On the other hand, he had three consecutive chances and blew them. He fails against Mayweather, strike one. He fails against Mora, strike two. He fails against Pacquiao, strike three.

Pack them up, Shane. No disrespect, but your best days are behind you. Finish your contract (whatever's left of it) and see you at the Hall of Fame in five years. Thanks for the memories!

Comment

George Lopez doesn't give a damn about Shane, it's all about Bella.

Comment

Should have picked a better host than that bulging eyed Mexican ******.

Comment

He said Pacquiao hits harder but Mayweather is the better boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X