No announcement yet.

The Latest iTunes Update Sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest iTunes Update Sucks

I hate it. I hate when these companies mess around with their setups, page layouts, or interface. I am talking about places like Google, Ebay, iTunes, etc. It makes me so mad because, it's like, if there is nothing wrong with the layouts why do they mess with them? Now, I have to get used to this stupid ass layout on iTunes and it pisses me off. I hate the search function. Actually, I guess I can get used to it. It just makes me mad when these dudes change their page layouts or interface. Now, they have this thing called the clouds which is like storage on their hard drives or something. So, now, I have access to everything I have ever downloaded, which is alright, I guess. I hate that my genres are now in column form on the left hand side. It's hard to find songs now, it really makes me mad. I guess, if you choose the songs button, then it's okay. This pretty much just lists everything in your library and sorts by whatever criteria you choose. It looks nice. This is the layout I like. I spent a really long time organizing my music and I have like 100 GB of music, so that was a lot of work. Never mind, I guess I can hide my music that's in the clouds. So, my music is back to being organized. Whatever.

You have 100gb of music? Wtf

Comment

^Welcome to 2013.

If OP has their audio tracks in FLAC expect that to be not many tracks at all.

I haven't updated iTunes in a long time. Still running version 10.2.1.1. Try Filehippo if there is a particular version you user or run a System Restore if on Windows.

Comment

Itunes 11 is terrible why the hell did they remove cover flow and artist grid view.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          You have 100gb of music? Wtf
          Yes, I have the complete J.S Bach and Mozart sets. Bach alone takes up like 30-40 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            ^Welcome to 2013.

If OP has their audio tracks in FLAC expect that to be not many tracks at all.

I haven't updated iTunes in a long time. Still running version 10.2.1.1. Try Filehippo if there is a particular version you user or run a System Restore if on Windows.
            I don't have FLAC files. What's the deal with FLAC files? How do I import FLAC into iTunes? Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Itunes 11 is terrible why the hell did they remove cover flow and artist grid view.
              Exactly. You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
              X