Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola To Wilder: F*** It! You Want Me? Come Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a crazy brawl as long as it lasts. This is best case scenario for the HW division. Arreola wins to fight Wilder, Jennings, whose makes it out alive fights Wlad as the great american hope!

I hope Areola wins. He definitely can beat Stiverne if he puts in the work. The first fight was awesome, I expect another war!

Comment

Kinky.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Arreola sweat so damn much

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          If he was to say that people here in this site would say he is ducking, you guys never satified if they talk a challenge he talks to much, if a boxer say he don't want to talk about so and so boxer you guys are the first ones to dim him as a duck....which one is it?
          Don't even bother. I think this site is mainly children.

Comment

The first fight was a goody. Arellano got hurt early and could'nt recover. I expect the rematch being even better with a stoppage either way

Comment

Chicken Taco is not going to make it to Wilder cause Stiverne is going to beat that ass again and then get ktfo by Wilder in his next fight. I'm glad that the heavyweight class is molding back together though.

Comment

Arreola's trainer is right. How will Wilder react when you can take his best shot? There's always someone out there that can. Tyson ran into a few of those guys. How good is Wilder's chin? I'm not convinced Wilder is all that until he answers some questions. And BTW, the build up to that fight would be great.

Comment

As fans we know what you get with Arreola. As fans we can see that Wilder has power. So to me the only question mark is in fact Wilder's chin. He also may be the heavyweight version of John "The Beast" Mugabi. Everyone remembers "The Beast" don't they? He had 25 straight knockouts to start his career before he faced Hagler. In my opinion Hagler broke his spirit in a tough fight and John became rather average afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                    That would be a crazy brawl as long as it lasts. This is best case scenario for the HW division. Arreola wins to fight Wilder, Jennings, whose makes it out alive fights Wlad as the great american hope!

I hope Areola wins. He definitely can beat Stiverne if he puts in the work. The first fight was awesome, I expect another war!
                    I'm picking Arreola, too. He is a pretty good combination puncher when he gets going, and if he shows up in shape, Stiverne won't be able keep him at bay for 12 rounds.

I don't think Jennings is in the running for the "best American HW" title. The Szpilka fight is all I have seen of him, and I'm far from impressed. He has decent defense and is fast for a heavyweight - these are all the positives I can say about him. Both Arreola and Wilder would beat him easily imo.

Comment

''His chicken legs were all wobbly. He looked like he was a drunk pelican''
                      Chris is a funny ass dude but I don't think he beats Stiverne.
                      I'd love to see him vs Fury though the **** talking would be off the charts.

Comment

Working...
                      X