No announcement yet.

Broner will make Demarco look like a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    he will make him look like a bum for the first half of the fight just like linares did, then demarco will level the fight and finish him off...
    hard for me to believe you give broner the first six rounds and lose the rest of the fight with defense like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
      hard for me to believe you give broner the first six rounds and lose the rest of the fight with defense like that.
      well, its not like hes not getting hit, all those few punches demarco connects in the first half will take a toll on broner, then demarco takes over... demarco is slower but he can press the fight like he did against linares, at some point broner tires and have to stand and trade, i believe that will be between the 6th and 8th, demarco wouldnt care if hes getting hit more, he will be in his face, chasing him, youll see how broner crumbles...

Comment

i just want to see a good fight..............

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Haha tell them like it is carnal. Let's just hide in crapland if we're wrong. LOL
          not going back to crapland carnal, i think i was the last mexican over there, its getting boring, have you seen the threads? i hang at cottos with my compadre panday and some cool ricans, you should join us...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            i just want to see a good fight..............
            with fair judging and commentary, all the HBO crew are hanging from broners pubes...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              well, its not like hes not getting hit, all those few punches demarco connects in the first half will take a toll on broner, then demarco takes over... demarco is slower but he can press the fight like he did against linares, at some point broner tires and have to stand and trade, i believe that will be between the 6th and 8th, demarco wouldnt care if hes getting hit more, he will be in his face, chasing him, youll see how broner crumbles...
              LOL you act like demarco is just going to walk down broner. Hes way to slick and fast for that. Demarco will be eating potshots like skittles for the rest of the night if he gets over aggressive with broner.

Comment

I'm rooting for DeMarco only because Broner gets under my skin,but don't really consider myself a fan of his,does he even have fans outside of the mandatory hardcore Mexican boxing fans? Nothing about DeMarco in particular stands out to me.

Comment

Broner should get credit for this fight with DeMarco.

Comment

He should get credit. DeMarco isn't the kind of guy that will let just anyone walk through him. He's going to make it a test. If Broner gets past him with ease, he's got something.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                      LOL you act like demarco is just going to walk down broner. Hes way to slick and fast for that. Demarco will be eating potshots like skittles for the rest of the night if he gets over aggressive with broner.
                      im sure, but demarco will take them well and keep pressing, lets see what broner does when he feels the punches, so far he has beaten smaller guys, demarco is battle tested in this division, and hes used to knock guys out at this weight... you put way too much credit on those perez and escobedo fights...

Comment

Working...
                      X