No announcement yet.

Cotto top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto top 10 p4p?

Only loss now really is Pacquiao (unavenged) and he's one of the best ever.

I really think he needs to move back to 147.

Fight the Berto-Ortiz winner or Khan.

Comment

He's more worthy than Bradley or Ward

Comment

'Rito hasn't been the same since Mosley beat that ass - since then he has had a couple of long layoffs and his eye broken by Pac. Cotto would have to do more than beat Mayorga and a broken Margarito to get back into my p4p top 10.

He looked great last night though!

Comment

LOOOOOOOOL I love it, I love it.

Miguel Cotto just beat a shot to shit, one-eyed Margarito with every possible advantage and now he's one of the best.

Cotto must feel like William Joppy when he beat Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
            'Rito hasn't been the same since Mosley beat that ass - since then he has had a couple of long layoffs and his eye broken by Pac. Cotto would have to do more than beat Mayorga and a broken Margarito to get back into my p4p top 10.

He looked great last night though!
            yep, no way am I that disillusioned to say that was a Prime Marg but he looked really sharp! Looked far better than Bradley and more aesthetically pleasing that Ward although I think Ward is quality himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WARGARITO View Post
              LOOOOOOOOL I love it, I love it.

Miguel Cotto just beat a shot to shit, one-eyed Margarito with every possible advantage and now he's one of the best.

Cotto must feel like William Joppy when he beat Roberto Duran.
              not really the point, this isn't the 50's or even the 90s.. hard to name 10 better boxers than Cotto right now.. Is Bradley? hell no

Comment

Only loss against Pacquiao at a Catchweight

Comment

wish we had seen him in with hatton at 140,

Comment

Well Manny is #1 on peoples lists after beating Cotto at catchweight, Clottey coming off a loss, Margarita coming off a brutal KO and year suspention, and an old Shane who got his his butt whiped by Floyd and who couldn't even beat Mora then the answer is yes Cotto could be in top 10.

Comment

Working...
                    X