No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Please. That is your estimate with big IF around it. You talking about here around 200m figures as Pac most probably won't take less what Floyd will get. and who hell any promoter will do that specially if they ask for a guaranteed purse?
    he has this calculation of how floyd can get $100 million dollars. it's brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Please. That is your estimate with big IF around it. You talking about here around 200m figures as Pac most probably won't take less what Floyd will get. and who hell any promoter will do that specially if they ask for guaranteed pursee?
      He would not be getting less than Floyd as fighters they would make the exact same, under what I said.

Maywether would also be a promoter though, not in the actual promotion but he would get cut in.

That would not be guaranteed the fight would have to break records for him to get that number, if it didn't he would not get close to that. Pretty much they just need to have it set up so if the fight does awesome (like the numbers I was using) and breaks record Floyd will get his money. Added bonus that gives both guys incentive to promote the shit out of that fight

Comment

• this thread is fukin hilarious. ive been laughing in every single page lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
          he has this calculation of how floyd can get $100 million dollars. it's brilliant.
          Oh so you don't just suck Manny's dick, you suck other guys dicks who share your views.

I think they have a job for you down at the bus station in the men's room~

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
            expaining. You're pulling numbers outta your, making these ***** like assumptions, trying to twist ****. Face it **** your boy is a *****.
            No I am not I am making an estimation of what the fight could be worth.

Sorry that you can't accept that~

Comment

• According to my calculations..

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                According to my calculations..

Come up with something better then, or counter what I said.

How much is that fight worth, because that is the real question when talking about what the fighters make.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  No I am not I am making an estimation of what the fight could be worth.

Sorry that you can't accept that~
                  estimation?? ahaha you're assuming the fight does 3 mil PPV buys for 75. then pulling out numbers about international sales. ignoring all expenses of promotion and other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                    According to my calculations..

ooohhhh....so that means if x is up t y, then the sum of the a to b will come up to be z, then that means rogers as$ is too swollen already for being rammed up by his own head.... pretty impressive calculations my man.... your the next einstein..LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Oh so you don't just suck Manny's dick, you suck other guys dicks who share your views.

I think they have a job for you down at the bus station in the men's room~
                      , how the fawk did this thread turn into sucking dick. Maybe you like to suck dick since you think so much about people sucking someone's dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X