Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's kind of fitting that Pacquiao broke Margarito's orbital bone...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kind of fitting that Pacquiao broke Margarito's orbital bone...

since Rashad Holloway almost had his career ended by Margarito with a potentially-loaded punch to his right eye, breaking his orbital bone. Even though he lost, I bet he was satisfied his sparring partner was able to sort of redeem him from that.

Sidenote: I don't wish injury on any man.

Also, I know this thread sucks, but it's NSB so I thought this type of thread was also fitting in here.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    since Rashad Holloway almost had his career ended by Margarito with a potentially-loaded punch to his right eye, breaking his orbital bone. Even though he lost, I bet he was satisfied his sparring partner was able to sort of redeem him from that.

Sidenote: I don't wish injury on any man.

Also, I know this thread sucks, but it's NSB so I thought this type of thread was also fitting in here.
    Completely. I think it is also very clear that margaresto has no power since his 'talent' was discovered and confiscated.

Comment

A broken orbital bone is no joke.

in the UFC, Brock Lesnar broke Heath Herring's orbital bone in one punch, the first punch of the entire fight and that was in 2008. Heath hasn't fought since. the punch was so powerful, it sent him doing a backflip

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        Completely. I think it is also very clear that margaresto has no power since his 'talent' was discovered and confiscated.
        and you had the temerity to call Jacky a sour grapes crybaby in his thread about Cotto and Tony :laugh:

Comment

Working...
        X