• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson vs Carwin aimed for ufc125

http://mmafrenzy.com/16155/shane-car...-125-on-jan-1/

should be a good fight

Nelson via head triangle

Comment

Roy has this **** in the bag, for a fat **** he has great stamina and fat boy is clever enough to make it out of the first and win a 2round TKO !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
        Roy has this **** in the bag, for a fat **** he has great stamina and fat boy is clever enough to make it out of the first and win a 2round TKO !
        For real and he took bombs from Dos Santos for 3 rounds, I think even though Carwin has more one hit power, im sure he can survive 1 round until Carwin gasses and take him down for the finish. Not to mention Carwin's technique isn't world class or even good at all. I don't think he could land perfect combo's like Dos Santos. He just prays for one of his haymakers to rock them to land several.

Nelson 2nd round submission but I hope it's by punches.

Comment

Whoda thunk it, Nelson has a good chance of beating Carwin. But Carwin hits a lot harder than JDS. Imagine a still shot showing Carwins arm sunk up to his elbow in Nelson's gut from a body shot......lol

Comment

Some fans think Brock exposed Carwin, but I think he exposed himself.

He hits harder than Dos Santos, but he's slower and doesn't have the kind boxing technique Dos Santos has.

The first time Carwin made it out of the 2nd round, I knew from seeing his face how tired he was and Brock was gonna finish him off quick.

Nelson has a great ground game, and the sooner the fight ends on the ground, Carwin will gas eventually and Nelson will either submit him or pound him out.

Comment

why not carwin vs junior dos santos or maybe velasquez

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                why not carwin vs junior dos santos or maybe velasquez
                Because Velasquez is fighting Brock in 3 weeks and Dos Santos is next in line to fight the winner of those two.

So Carwin and Nelson are left without fights.

Comment

The Executioners list is growing. 1st Cain, then JDS, then Nelson?
                  As Bill Cosby used to tell his children; "Let The Beating's Begin".

Comment

Nelson by sub in the third.

Btw, has carwin spoke about his heavy steroid cycle before entering the UFC?

Comment

Working...
                    X