No announcement yet.

Never underestimate Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never underestimate Pacquiao

I see alot of people on here giving Pacquiao a small chance of beating Pretty Boy? Are you guys crazy? Now, im a big fan of Floyd but honestly i cant bet against Pacquiao anymore. Everytime you bet against him he pulls it out the bag, his last 3 fights he has basically destroyed all of his opponents when the odds were stacked against him. It seems Floyd fans are being far to confident in their boy because i can tell you now, your going to be surprised how difficult this fight will be for Floyd. I cannot choose whos going to win...i want Floyd to win but i cant see this happening if im honest. Pacquiao is a force to reconized with and will confirm his greatness with a win over Floyd, possibly making him a top 10 ATG.

Floyd will win IMO. He's the one being underestimated.

Comment

*****s and the mayweather camp are already underestimating him, specially drugdealer sr.

Comment

I wont but he will never beat floyd

Comment

even with pacquaio dispatching hatton and de la hoya more handely than floyd, they both say that floyd will win the fight

also marquez says that floyd will win the fight

marquez
          oscar
          and hatton

have fought both and said that floyd will win

Comment

One thing's for certain. Floyd is not underestimating him, despite his claims of Manny being easy work.

I'm sure he knows Manny will bring it strong and fast during the first few rounds.

As I've stated before, if Manny's head is not focused due to his political aspirations, he'll be doing himself a disservice when he gets in the ring.

Comment

I don't think either guy is going to underestimate the other. But I think what it is for the Floyd fans is that neither them or anyone really is used to seeing Floyd Mayweather lose a fight, so it's easy to just say, "Pacquiao has no chance". Though I believe either guy can win, I truly believe people are counting out Pacquiao because of Floyd's record and not what both guys can and will do in the fight.

I really don't think I'm picking a winner for this fight.

Comment

floyd never underestimates any fighter---but it will still be easy work for him---coz he will train like he does for every fight---it's a 12 round fight aganst a great fighter----manny is truly a great fighter---but he isn't a complete fighter mentally like floyd is---floyd has that 6th sense and he sees almost everything---many will taste defeat fighting floyd and will be stopped by round 8...manny has alot of momentum going for him---floyd is very much so hated---but in that ring---there is nobody better than the pretty boy---money may is spanking pac's ass.

Comment

The skill levels are so far apart it will be obvious after round 3.

Comment

Working...
                  X