Collapse
No announcement yet.

The baddest MOFO in this time of history of boxing...is Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not today. Maybe a few years ago. He is slowing down at 36. I think Donaire is a better 122 pounder now than Floyd is a 147 pounder. Floyd usually goes the full distance to the win while Donaire usually KOs his opponents. Donaire is fighting 4 high rank fighters or belt holders a year. Floyd is fighting one good fighter a year on average.To me, pound for pound, Donaire is the baddest at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      No, not today. Maybe a few years ago. He is slowing down at 36. I think Donaire is a better 122 pounder now than Floyd is a 147 pounder. Floyd usually goes the full distance to the win while Donaire usually KOs his opponents. Donaire is fighting 4 high rank fighters or belt holders a year. Floyd is fighting one good fighter a year on average.To me, pound for pound, Donaire is the baddest at this time.
      Pretty much this.

Comment

Floyd was so bad that he went into retirement cuz PWill, Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey were scared to fight him.

Comment

Since when has a POINT fighter been considered the baddest MOFO in town? LMAO

Comment

Floyd was so bad that he even hit a woman. That is one bad ass MOFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Floyd's jaw will crack faster than Wlad's from the wind of Prime Lennox's punch.
              on first glance, i thought this was going to say, "Floyd's jaw will crack faster than the wind from a duck's ass."

too many viewings of Chinatown for me.

Comment

it amazes me that roger still get responses from this site...

ever talked to a crackhead begging for crack money?

Comment

obviosuly not , floyd is incapable of conquering his fear ..imo

he can talk all he wants but he's too transparent...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I have it Ward, Donaire and than Floyd p4p. Nonito makes a strong clain for number one though, especially considering he's more active.

Comment

Working...
                    X