Boxing fans piss me off..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    aw what?

I've always maintained that I thought mosley was the winner. I've never flip flopped on that fight

how am I saving face? I still support devon and I still believe devon has more skills than timmah. the winning edge for timmeh was that timmeh headbutts and he is hungrier.

Dont know if it was the Mosley fight, could of been the Margo or Pac fight, you definitely flipped flopped on one of em though, can remember it.

So you did bet on Devon? figures, I could tell by your post, ironic how I could tell eh? that tells it own story.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
      thats business, theres much money rollin for fights, people at home wanne see their local fighter do well (on TV).
      thats why many fighters are protected and babied. handlers cherry pick opponents to make their fighters lookin great against chosen opponents.

than when its time to shine, they cant live up to the hype. and its not the fighters fault only.
      but you cant give a young fighter like Alexander very tough opponents that early. hes 23, Tim is 27. he couldnt handle the butts. cuz hes not much XP

Maidana barely handled his cut from a butt of chop cop. it was a shtty fight.

but if you fight tough guys from beginnin, you will fade very soon.

its a tough business, one defeat and everybody turns the back on you
      i hate that about this damn sport

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        It comes from a lack of education. Most boxing fans are as uneducated as the boxers in the ring. The thought that boxing appeals to neanderthals isn't far off.
        LMÅØ!! ØØØØØØØKK.......... Wøw. Ånyway it took you this long to notice ???? Bøxing fans are FÅR WØRSE than soccer fans... That's baddd!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Yeah, cause it aint as though he isn't the fighter he was, they seem to get mad with him because he is not everything they! perceived him to be. How you gonna get made at someone cause you did'nt have the commonsense to take a step back and think, hang on a min, lets just take a look at the kids actual strengths and weaknesses before I start doing what Dan Rafael did, which was overrating him by claiming he had Floyd Mayweather type potential.
          But he quit. how much more proof do you want? We're not hating for nothing. Holyfield did the same thing and I'm hating on him for that. He should retire if his heart is no longer in the game. I love the guy but there's no quitting in boxing period. The game is about heart and skill. Some make it on heart and others on pure natural talent. I love both and won't stand for dumb excuses. It's boxing not tennis.

Comment

Working...
          X