Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'That's what his *ss gets' - Tim Bradley rips Manny Pacquiao and praises Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Never saw that.

That was some awkward trash talk.
    Funny thing is,Bradley mad easy work of Devon..So was it really trash talk at the end of the day??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Funny thing is,Bradley mad easy work of Devon..So was it really trash talk at the end of the day??
      Bragging is still bragging, even if you back it up.

Same with ****-talking.

I like Bradley. But that was awkward, and forced as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Never saw that.

That was some awkward trash talk.
        "I'll be bright and early for dat ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Bradley vs JMM is a compelling matchup imo, and the best thing is that it can happen easily if both guys want it.
          Won't happen, Marquez and Nacho have shown no interest and want Rios instead

Comment

what a ****

Comment

What else is he supposed to say I feel bad PAC got koed. Weather he beat PAC legit or not he said what any fighter would have said when asked that question. No one is feeling sorry PAC. It's just these stupid boxing scene animals that want to blow comments out of proportion

Comment

I thought Pacquiao won at least ten rounds so I don't listen to what big mouth Bradley has to say about Pacquiao. He hates Pacquiao because Pacquiao rightfully fought Marquez instead of rematching the undeserving Bradley who ran and made the fight with Pacquiao a poor one.

Comment

He's right though...that's what Manny gets! He thought he could finally get a victory over a 40 year old, blown up lightweight and got KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I thought Pacquiao won at least ten rounds so I don't listen to what big mouth Bradley has to say about Pacquiao. He hates Pacquiao because Pacquiao rightfully fought Marquez instead of rematching the undeserving Bradley who ran and made the fight with Pacquiao a poor one.
                    bradley took the first 2 rounds and he EASILY took the last 3 by outboxing pacquiao who was exhausted from punching air at that point. that's 5 rounds right there. i gave pacquiao the 2 close rounds that occurred during the mid rounds which ultimately won him the fight. the judges might've seen those close rounds differently hence why bradley has the W. it was a damn close fight and their scorecards reflected that. then again i'm probably one of only a few to rewatch the fight. it seems a lot of people who have pacquiao by shutout are going off on fight night emotions rather than plain objectivity.

Comment

Ilaughed when tim started laughing dude gives me jokes haters can hate but timothy is a tremendous fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X