Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides Top Ranks having more money then GBP, it is a private company

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      BTW does Arum has any other son that can take over TR when he passes away? Bob doesn't have much time left in this world. Maybe he'll sell it to Todd DuBoef and some of his close guys, I doubt he lets them inherit it.
      Bob Arum son passes away like a year ago or earlier this year. Todd DuBeof will take over Top Rank once Arum steps down. DuBeof is Arum stepson.

Comment

A better question would be: why doesn't Top Rank buy GBP?

Bob Arum is MUCH richer than Oscar or anyone else in boxing, even Don King.

Comment

Maybe the question should be: Why doesn't Top Rank buy GBP?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella_Man View Post
            A better question would be: why doesn't Top Rank buy GBP?

Bob Arum is MUCH richer than Oscar or anyone else in boxing, even Don King.
            lol posted at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Oscar has more than enough money to buy Top Rank and merge the two companies. After that merger, Oscar would control the vast majority of elite fighters from 118 to 175 and he could pay his fighters less because they wouldn't sign with smaller companies anyway. The biggest matches would get made right away : Mayweather/Pacquiao, Cotto/Canelo, Khan/Bradley, Rios/Maidana, etc. Everybody wins, except Bob Arum of course.
              ??

Comment

Taking control of a company is not that simple.

Comment

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Why doesn't Hyundai buy BMW?

Comment

boxing would be great without arum b1tch ass.............buy em out oscar

Comment

Arum promoted Oscar, how on earth is Oscar a better promoter or businessman? Arum is/was also a lawyer, I'm sorry I'll take Oscar in a fight but when it comes to brains and how to build fighters Arum>>>>everyone else, period. He made guys like Ali, Oscar, Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and I can keep going. Floyd, Cotto and this is all off of the top of my head. Who has GBP ever built from scratch? They stole canelo, tried to take Manny and suck Floyds c0ck just to get them to fight under GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X