Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do skinny black dudes like fat white girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why do skinny black dudes like fat white girls?

or is it the other way around?

and how come i havent seen a skinny black dude with a fat black woman?

I'm a medium sized black dude and I'm attracted to fat black chicks.

Comment

I'd say: ask that hoe Derrick Gainer.

Seriously though, this is nonsense. I'm big and black but I use to be skinny and black and I have never liked obese women of any race, much less white.

If anybody turns this into phaggotry I'm banning you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        I'd say: ask that hoe Derrick Gainer.

Seriously though, this is nonsense. I'm big and black but I use to be skinny and black and I have never liked obese women of any race, much less white.

If anybody turns this into phaggotry I'm banning you
        !!!
        i hope i dont get banned from this. its a legitimate question that Ive been wondering for a while cuz i see it OFTEN. it might not apply to the posters in this forum but i kinda wanna get some answers..

Comment

I perfer big women in any race. But there is something about big white women that drives me nuts Big girls are soft, pretty, and taste good. I can't understand why some men hate them

Comment

I like "thick" women in general. The main focus would be the azz, if they just fat, then naw, I aint havin it.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              i hope i dont get banned from this. its a legitimate question that Ive been wondering for a while cuz i see it OFTEN. it might not apply to the posters in this forum but i kinda wanna get some answers..
              It's cool with me, I don't think it's ban worthy personally. I don't kow the answer aside from the fat white broads like them too.

Comment

They don't like them fat hoes, they just know when you are sorry lazy mutha****a...You can always get a fat white girl let you bust one in her mouth, give you some money, a place to sleep and let you drive her car... Most fat black girls actually want to be compensated for what she does for a sorry a** n***a....

Comment

All this talk of fat is making me feel sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
                    They don't like them fat hoes, they just know when you are sorry lazy mutha****a...You can always get a fat white girl let you bust one in her mouth, give you some money, a place to sleep and let you drive her car... Most fat black girls actually want to be compensated for what she does for a sorry a** n***a....
                    There is a lot of truth to this statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X