No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Picks of the Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Picks of the Week

By Cliff Rold - Not everyone can be Erik Morales.

The world, at least the boxing world, would be better if it could.

For the second week in a row, fans got a Fight of the Year candidate. Erik Morales-Marcos Maidana may not have had the wild, reckless fervor of the WBA Flyweight title clash between Hernan Marquez and Luis Concepcion. It wasn’t far off. The drama of seeing a legend behave in legendary fashion gave it its own edge.

Is there anything on tap that can make it three weeks of epic in a row?

Probably not.

But no one saw the last two weeks coming the way they did. It pays to be patient. [Click Here To Read More]

I think Ortiz-Berto and JuanMa-Salido should be solid. Not expecting much else. FNF will probably be action bouts..

Comment

Ortiz better have his mind right cuz Berto sure as hell will he has that on Lock

and Juanma vs Gamboa's Left overs is not ass fight

Comment

Juanma kos salido in a very good fight salido is a tough son of a *****hh but juanma hits hard and bullies threw opp i hope ortiz could take out berta the fake champ and redeem himself ortiz fights anyone unlike berta but i see berta winning by ud khan wins against a nobody i see yordan beating john and then facing gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
          Ortiz better have his mind right cuz Berto sure as hell will he has that on Lock

Cottos wife has yummy ****

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Cottos wife has yummy ****
            she does but that's not why i put it as my gif i put it cuz it shows Cotto has a gay son LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post

You can blame Bob Arum for protecting Juanma's weak chin. That is the only reason the fight between Gamboa and Juanma hasn't happened. When Gamboa lands, Juanma will go down. I hope Salido puts up a fight but I doubt he will win....
              Last edited by SluggerFan; 04-12-2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I heard that Khan fight is ME on HBO? true?

hopefully, then I can watch Khan fight live, Ortiz-Berto fight as the undercard and Juanma fight (when Khan fight will be shown on HBO) without clashing

Comment

Working...
                X