Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: If I Hit Ward's Jaw, I'll Do Serious Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: If I Hit Ward's Jaw, I'll Do Serious Damage

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch would like to reward his loyal fans by knocking out WBA champion Andre Ward on October 29th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Froch has not scored a knockout in the Super Six Boxing Classic. He won a close split decision over Andre Dirrell, lost a close decision to Mikkel Kessler, dominated Arthur Abraham and won a majority decision over Glen Johnson in the semi-finals. Now the final bout of the Super Six remains and Froch wants to close the tournament with a statement making knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Guess he's not too confident about hitting Ward's jaw.

Damn it, the title of this article is misleading. Froch said when not if.

Comment

well ward will run all night and back peddle and throw light taps touching froch to gain points and rounds. with american judges on american soil Froch has zero chance to win unless he somehow KO's the running Ward. Very easy points win for the elusive and dodging ward.

Comment

That's if he can hit it, i like Froch but i think he's going to miss a lot of his punches against the elusive ward.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
          well ward will run all night and back peddle and throw light taps touching froch to gain points and rounds. with american judges on american soil Froch has zero chance to win unless he somehow KO's the running Ward. Very easy points win for the elusive and dodging ward.
          dont act like if Ward was at Frochs area that'll he get robbed blind like what happened with Dirrell. Im sure the judges wont be all from america, it should be neutral, if not then thats stupid. one from america, london, and one from north pole or all i care.

im really looking for a fair shake for both fighters, im seriously tired of bs decisions and sadly new jersey is competiting with texas as the worst judges ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
            dont act like if Ward was at Frochs area that'll he get robbed blind like what happened with Dirrell. Im sure the judges wont be all from america, it should be neutral, if not then thats stupid. one from america, london, and one from north pole or all i care.

im really looking for a fair shake for both fighters, im seriously tired of bs decisions and sadly new jersey is competiting with texas as the worst judges ever.
            Jersey tried to fix it tho, they suspended the judges. And those judges probably won't get another big fight ever.

Comment

Froch is a big puncher, Ward's chin is not granite. Froch has the power to stop him.

But Froch will box Ward, and use his jab to dictate the fight.

Lets hope the judges don't rob Froch.

Comment

I think Froch is crafty enough to land, it will be interesting to see how Ward takes it.

Comment

10 to 50 mil on Ward.

Who's game?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    10 to 50 mil on Ward.

Who's game?

How did you get all those points?

Comment

Working...
                    X