No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor is arguably the biggest disapointment in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    jermain taylor doeshave heart. Hemay not have a granite chin,but his heart shouldnt be in question.Bottom line is if you think jt has no heart,ur a fuckin idiot
    Agreed 100%.

I don't know where these arm chair warriors get off saying Taylor has no heart.
    He has never quit. He gives it his all.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
      Agreed 100%.

I don't know where these arm chair warriors get off saying Taylor has no heart.
      He has never quit. He gives it his all.
      I dont think anyoneis saying that he has no heart, more the case of if he has his heart in the sport at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
        I dont think anyoneis saying that he has no heart, more the case of if he has his heart in the sport at the moment.
        More nonsense at 11.

Taylor doesn't have his heart in the sport. Thats why he loses.
        And you and the others know this how?
        It sounds to me like some ridiculous excuses by fans.

When I watch Taylor fight I see no such thing, the guy trys hard to win.

Comment

More nonsense at 11.

Taylor doesn't have his heart in the sport. Thats why he loses.
          And you and the others know this how?
          It sounds to me like some ridiculous excuses by fans.

When I watch Taylor fight I see no such thing, the guy trys hard to win.
          I dont know it was just a thought that maybe he doesn’t have his heart fully in it after several disappointing performance's like his performance's against Spinks Ouma, and not being able to finish of Lacy Pavlik and Froch I am not even a big fan of Taylor's. My observations are no less wrong than yours.

Comment

People take these posts on here way to serious some times lol.

Comment

What gives you the idea that "he should be the #1 SMW"? Where does that come from?
              I believe that he has the ability to be the top fighter at 168... he showed early on that he's technically the best boxer at SMW IMO, fighting like that for 12 rounds I'd fancy him against anyone at 168.

Comment

i think he's still haunt by the 1st pavlik lose. in fact he was still talking about that in the interview. i think he needs to train more on his stamina and combos.

he was 20s away from being champ again

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  The guy is a great boxer, has good speed and power and SHOULD be the #1 SMW
                  But to let all that be undermined by poor stamina* is ridiculous...
                  like i've said before, he's the 168 lbs version of zab judah

Comment

Working...
                  X