No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    a class act by a classy guy;by doing this he's actually giving them 2 the Mexican people...fans in the US nothing nothing about national pride...
    National pride is in the heart of every true American and especially every service man and woman. Being a veteran I know this first hand. The Mexican country better just sit back, keep their mouths shut, take what handouts their given, and hope the U.S. doesn't go third reich on their ass otherwise they'd end up the 51st state of Mexico. *This may even end all this border crossing drug-smuggling economy hurting situation*

Comment

make sure the gloves is "clean". no chemiroids. wow, he's been fighting for 20 years and didnt achieved that muscles for that period of time. but he did it within 6 months. muscles must have been slowly growing for 19 yrs and 6 mos, miracle boy...

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
        make sure the gloves is "clean". no chemiroids. wow, he's been fighting for 20 years and didnt achieved that muscles for that period of time. but he did it within 6 months. muscles must have been slowly growing for 19 yrs and 6 mos, miracle boy...
        stop making these pointless excuses

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
          It's not a miracle you clown, it's called proper nutrition and a good strength and conditioning coach! Tell me, what do you expect to happen to a guy who is already in good shape then gets up at 4.30 every morning does his roadwork THEN heads to the weights room BEFORE going to the gym for 4 months straight!? Be flabby?? SMH, read a book on Kinesiology and S&C, and enlighten your mind!

And there is no way PED make you hit harder, that is probably the stupidest myth going

Comment

Marques!

Wow.. Marques has knockout of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Marquez should give them to the doctor who fixed his broken nose
              it seems to me that you are not a true boxing fan but just a pacquiao fan,i know for a fact that pacquiao has fan club,why dont you join that club instead.. and leave this club for true boxing fans who really appreciate the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                National pride is in the heart of every true American and especially every service man and woman. Being a veteran I know this first hand. The Mexican country better just sit back, keep their mouths shut, take what handouts their given, and hope the U.S. doesn't go third reich on their ass otherwise they'd end up the 51st state of Mexico. *This may even end all this border crossing drug-smuggling economy hurting situation*
                fcuk off you racist motherfcuker..tell me what have you gotten for being a veteran like you claim to be..the answer is nothing,and by you using the word third reich makes you even more of a fcuken scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Only for the next five years and 353 days.
                  Last time this party was in power, they lasted 70 years.......its a fuc_king political mafia.....they bought and publicized their way back to presidency...Peņa Nieto is like George Bush, a complete idiot.

Marquez is probably gonna receive a bunch of favors, like Chavez did back in the day...probably not pay taxes on those 10+ million dollars he just made....

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    fcuk off you racist motherfcuker..tell me what have you gotten for being a veteran like you claim to be..the answer is nothing,and by you using the word third reich makes you even more of a fcuken scumbag.
                    Hey don't hate on me, hate the fact that it's the truth. Deny it all you want and the statement was extreme but reality is extreme and people like you need to open their eyes and breathe it in. You probably never been placed in a dangerous situation in your life, people like you have no idea how the world works, probably due to lack of education. Racism is an easy copout, a covering with a veil over the eyes of the cruelties of the world. Of course the U.S. will never emulate the third reich, but the statement holds true to the fact that if the U.S. wanted to eliminate the roaches from Mexico they would no problem doing so. Mexicans are a proud people, and rightfully so, but that big head could get cut off without too much resistance. Report me for getting on your nerves ****** but report me for spitting the truth...

Comment

DANM, YOU TREATED THIS WIN LIKE BIN LADEN WAS GOT...DIDNT REALIZE HE WAS PUBLIC ENEMY #1 OF MEXICO.

Comment

Working...
                      X