No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes New York Debut at MSG on March 17th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes New York Debut at MSG on March 17th

TYSON FURY is heading for New York to muscle in on the world heavyweight title scene. [Click Here To Read More]

MOST EXCELLENT! My fellow irishman WILL CONQUER whoever is put in front of him! WHOEVER! It is his destiny! Bring them all on (except the klitschkos)!! In the next year you will have Klitschkos. . . Fury and Helenius. . AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      TYSON FURY is heading for New York to muscle in on the world heavyweight title scene. [Click Here To Read More]
      haha big poppa pump aka jaime - you were calling out the klit brothers, remember? Why don't you step up to the plate and fight Fury in MSG!!! PROVE UR METTLE POOPA!!!!

Comment

Nice WAR FURY!!

Comment

I suggest he enjoys his 15 minutes while it lasts, because if they decide to put him infront of Wilder at ANY point in time, he'll be reduced to mere cannon fodder.

Comment

Cool... I'm down to watch Fury fight for a strap.
            I wonder how the card will look... I'm down to go back down to NY

Comment

Fury vs Arreola make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                Fury vs Arreola make it happen
                Arreola wins that by a brutal ko or a tko. A little pressure, and Fury folds like origami.

Comment

Only reason most people watch him is in the hope he gets brutally KOd.

I will have the popcorn ready

Comment

Cool, not a bad idea. This guy is hilarious and fun to watch - he got a lot of flaws and I keep having to remind myself he is only 23.

I actually like his skills a bit, he can fight better inside than I thought and throws combos which we don't see much of at heavyweight. And the flaws I mentioned will make every fight interesting. Nobody knows him, but his name is easy to remember. He has had some good scraps lately even if you don't admire his skill level. Can't hate on a young fighter who wants to come overseas to NYC and make his name.

Comment

Working...
                    X