No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Addresses The Solis Scandal at Cintron Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Addresses The Solis Scandal at Cintron Presser

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez addressed questions regarding a recent scuffle involving IBF junior flyweight titlist Ulises “Archi” Solis at the Mexico City press conference for the WBC junior middleweight champion’s upcoming Nov. 26 title defense against Kermit Cintron.

[Click Here To Read More]

"It wasn't me!"

Comment

I have nothing to fear. I dominated the little guy once, I can do it again !

Comment

I like Canelo, but honestly he has nothing to fear because he has a lot of people who have his back including the WBC and a lot of other influential/powerful people.

Comment

So, the Mexican cartel will hide Solis away now?

Just like they did to Nobuhiro Ishida?

At least, Ishida is free now.

Comment

Fight Lara.. that's what i thought..

Comment

You mess with someone else's girl you should expect to get your a$$ beat. She was worth the risk though. She's a former Miss Mexico right?

Comment

This type of fuzzy logic is laughable.

'I am here, so I must not of done it'

But Canelo, those two issues are unrelated.

'That's all I have to say'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  You mess with someone else's girl you should expect to get your a$$ beat. She was worth the risk though. She's a former Miss Mexico right?
                  I wish you people would learn to read so you stop talking ****.

1- It wasn't his girlfriend. It was his daughter's mom, from whom he separated long ago.

2- He's not with the model anymore anyway.

Comment

Canelo is a ***** and a hater , Hes not even with that woman anymore so why is he pretending hes still hitting it. I cant stand that guy anymore Phucking Archie , The guy messaged me saying I shouldnt talk ****, But I told him he was a punk for hitting somebody that weighs 108 he then deleted me from his FB lol i told him Sulaiman was his daddy and that he kept ducking vanes, angulo, Trout,

Comment

Working...
                    X