No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Reflects on Morales, Clears Air On Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Reflects on Morales, Clears Air On Mayweather

It has been a week now since Marcos Maidana's thrilling victory over Erik Morales inside of the MGM Grand. Maidana-Morales was a memorable affair, one typified by Morales' ability to turn back the clock as well as the sheer effort and will of Maidana, who found a way to pull out the victory despite not looking his best. [Click Here To Read More]

this guys is a liar.he's always been very serious so he does'nt even know how to tell a joke.but he did tell the truth about mayweather being the most profitable fight but there will be a profitable ass whooppin that will come with that too.

Comment

gayeather is overrated

this mother ****r is mother ****ing overrated. maidana will breack hi mother ****ing ass in two. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Warrr madaina fight bradley next you know khan will make a an excuse

Comment

Goes to show what a joke these alphabet organizations are. Maidanas last fight was for the WBA title and he lost, now he's the "interim" WBA champ by beating Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            Goes to show what a joke these alphabet organizations are. Maidanas last fight was for the WBA title and he lost, now he's the "interim" WBA champ by beating Morales?
            This is what i have never underdtood about this interim ****. I thought it was there if the Champion wasn't in a position to fight then an interim bout takes place. Amir beat Maidana but the very next fight he has a share of his belt again....

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              this guys is a liar.he's always been very serious so he does'nt even know how to tell a joke.but he did tell the truth about mayweather being the most profitable fight but there will be a profitable ass whooppin that will come with that too.
              i was a fan of floyd before but came to realize how coward he is for not fighting the best opponent during his active days of boxing namely cotto, margarito and now pacquiao.

floyd is a coward.

Comment

I love me some Maidana, I'd watch this fool fight a bum on the street corner. Does he have the most skills...no. Is he polished...no. Does he bring it every ****ing time he steps in the ring...HELL YES!!!!!! I do hope he starts getting in better shape for the fights though, I hate watching him get tired so quickly.

Comment

good to see him being aware that morales can look good against almost anyone. hopefully chino works on his style and not just continues on to be the guy that'll try and win with pressure and power. it's good to watch, but it won't win his fights all the time..jmm shouldn't have been a little ***** to him, but if they are eventually going to fight, i guess they both shouldn't work with nacho....i would like to see jmm/maidana, be rooting for marquez!

Comment

Maidana is underpaid if hes talkin about moving up to middleweight for bigger purses. Steve kim said that action heroes did less than 50k PPV which is a joke. GBP doesn''t know **** about selling PPV's. Maidana should call out the winner of Khan/Bradley that would be a great fight and a nice payday

Comment

Working...
                    X