Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura Responds To Gonzalez, Talks Calderon Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura Responds To Gonzalez, Talks Calderon Win

BoxingScene.com caught up with 108 pound Ring Magazine champion Giovani "The Aztec Warrior" Segura after his third round knockout of former two division champion Ivan Calderon. Segura admitted his punches were borderline to being low blows but felt that Calderon wasn't going to be able to withstand the body attack regardless and that the knockout was coming.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gonzalez just wants a crippled Segura. I saw Segura's conditioning and his body shows it all. His stomach and face looked horrible barely making weight and starving himself to make weight it must had been very difficult in achieving those goals.

Segura should move up at 112. Gonzalez can wait or move up. Calling Segura out just because Gonzalez saw an opportunity to have an advantage over him reeks of foul play.

Comment

Segura should move to 112 and win a title there. If Roman wants to fight him he can also move up and make some noise!!!!!!

Comment

hey, gonzalez can always fight calderon for his old belts, if he doesn't move down.

Comment

I think in both fights, Calderon showed he could beat other fighters. He does not in any way look washed up. But the best way for him to go out is on top. He should fight another champ and win the title and retire that night riding the shoulders of his cornerman. Go out on top. He can still do it.

Comment

What he shouldn't do is keep defending a new title once he wins it and then gets a bad loss. Like I said - go out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              Gonzalez just wants a crippled Segura. I saw Segura's conditioning and his body shows it all. His stomach and face looked horrible barely making weight and starving himself to make weight it must had been very difficult in achieving those goals.

Segura should move up at 112. Gonzalez can wait or move up. Calling Segura out just because Gonzalez saw an opportunity to have an advantage over him reeks of foul play.
              LOL Chocolatito been wanting to fight either him or calderon it didnt matter to him. so your "crippling" argument is full of ****. he didnt looked crippled beating calderon now did he? regardless if he fights him or not gonzalez is going to be running that division soon.

Comment

Working...
              X