Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itiswhatitis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I'm sure he's not and he'll take him seriously for the first 4 rounds. Then once the dude is fatigued and broken down mentally he's just gonna toy with him.

I might be wrong but those people expecting a competitive fight cause Canelo is a young, big, hungry fighter are gonna be greatly disappointed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Agreed, but I believe Floyd is looking to make a statement with this fight. I believe we're gonna see the younger version/more aggressive floyd in this fight and he's gonna get Canelo out of there. I believe he's gonna dictate the pace of this fight as usual and unload more combos instead of potshotting or 1, 2's
    I don't think he will be more aggressive. After all, Canelo IS bigger and a punch can change everything.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      You are correct, but how mad can you really be, Mayweather weighed 150.5 lbs and doesn't belong at 154lbs to begin with. I know folks hate Mayweather but aside from experience, Canelo has just about every other advantage in this fight.

Just threw on a brisket myself, putting some ribs on a little later. I'm almost as excited about the food as I am for the fight!
      BS. If a fighter doesn't belong at a particular weight class, then he has no business winning two belts there.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I don't think he will be more aggressive. After all, Canelo IS bigger and a punch can change everything.

ortiz....cotto....we shall see tho

Comment

Hey fellas. I have a question. I just saw a commercial at sams club that showed young athletes playing in there respective sports. One of the athletes was canelo getting hit in the face. Next time they showed canelo, he was landing a punch on Mayweather. At the end of the commercial it showed Canelo holding all the belts. I was wondering if there was a version of that commercial that shows mayweather winning? Knowing floyd's personality, I thought it would be hard to get him to agree to a commercial like that.

Comment

No doubt, B-Hop. This man is the consummate professional. In all his career I have yet to get the impression he takes any of his challenges lightly.
            Last edited by megas30; 09-14-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Hopkins is the person to know the head games. the man perfected them... You would have to be completely ignorant to think Mayweather is not taking his opponent seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I'm sure he's not and he'll take him seriously for the first 4 rounds. Then once the dude is fatigued and broken down mentally he's just gonna toy with him.

I might be wrong but those people expecting a competitive fight cause Canelo is a young, big, hungry fighter are gonna be greatly disappointed.

i think floyd is coming out sharp as can be ready to show once again why hes at the top. im guuessing the first few rounds will have us all on edge in excitement but after the 3 or 4th rd reality will set in that canelo is not touching this guy. i watch the trout fight at least 8 times this week and canelo has moments that show promise but hes so inactive in that fight its hard to see where he troubles floyd trying to box him. unless he upped his stanima and can press floyd every round hes gonna be in big trouble late rounds

Comment

[QUOTE=.:: JSFD26 ::.;13742125]I don't think he will be more aggressive. After all, Canelo IS bigger and a punch can change everything.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android/QUOTE]Canelo is about to find out all that s%$# Delahoya told him about Floyd is false!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    No doubt, B-Hop. This man is the consummate professional. In all his career I have yet to get the impression he takes any of his challenges lightly.
                    This is why i love to watch floyd, I think because of the games he play, his opponents think that floyd is taking them lightly. But Just as a Jordan, Kobe, or the best in any sport, he is the hardest worker in his sport, he didnt get to the top and rest on his laurels, he works out like he's a up and coming fighter and he takes everyone serious. He has admitted that he thought up this persona, just as Ali talked alot but still was working his ass off and preparing for each and every opponent like its his last. Thats why he keeps winning....Hard Work and Dedication.

Comment

it is hard to judge canelo with the trout fight being he is a lefty that makes right handers hesitate and not look sharp.to me trout looked like a lite heavy anyway. cotto with arms like T-Rex got to mayweather a little and FM could not get cotto to quit which is not that hard when giving him a beating which means FM does not punch that hard and canelo is bigger and stronger more durable then cotto when FM does the roll on the ropes I notice the fighters throw wide punches which he deflects. canelo has to throw straight punches and not aim at his head. he should aim in the throat upper chest area from a step back and drive them in

Comment

Working...
                      X