Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

salvador sanchez vs jmm? who do yall got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the fight is a 15 rounder Marquez gets stopped late. Otherwise MD or SD for either.

Comment

That's actually an easy fight for me to pick, I'd easily go with Sanchez, he could box, move which is the style Marquez most struggles against, I see that still hasn't been established yet.

Comment

Sanchez, to me, was the most talented Mexican fighter ever. If he hadn't died so young he would be the undisputed GOAT to come from Mexico imo.

I think he UD's Marquez in a 12 Rounder and stops him in a 15 Rounder.

Comment

Lmfao sanchez outclasses marquez.

Comment

Comment

Sanchez humiliates Marquez and wins by decision

Marquez goes down easy but has a good chin/recovery and he doesn't hit anywhere near hard enough to hurt Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                don't care what anyone says a prime Marquez outpoints or even stops Sanchez late
                Originally posted by JOZ View Post
                Salvador Sanchez stops Marquez end of story.
                Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                Lmfao sanchez outclasses marquez.
                No, no and no. Nobody gets stopped in this fight. Both too savvy and too tough. Just like nobody is going to be outclassed.

I think it would be a very tactical battle. Obviously more than some here think. Sanchez wasn't a gung-ho KO artist. He was actually very similar to Marquez in that he liked to box more and counter. He was better at coming forward though.

Unless he needed to Sanchez was very happy to box and sit back, countering beautifully. He has the same ability as Marquez to brawl, box, lead and wait but he's much better than Marquez is at leading, which is what I think would win him the fight. He'd just win enough exchanges leading to rack up the points en route to a close, hard fought UD or SD.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Hell of a fight, but I say Sanchez wins a razor thin SD.

Salvador Sanchez was loved by all in Mexico, no way JMM gets the nod if the fight went all 12.
                  Got to be a 15 round fight if it is going to be a fantasy fight...tough call, Think I give it Sanchez after watching him fight Azumah Nelson on replay the other night..

Comment

Sanchez KO's him. He didn't get dropped 1000 times.

Comment

Sanchez will win UD in this match-up.

OT: Morales also beat Marquez
                      Last edited by scapegoat09; 12-07-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X