No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Gives Lopez a Good Shot To Shock Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Gives Lopez a Good Shot To Shock Canelo

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is giving his former Thompson Boxing stablemate, Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs), a very good shot to upset WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs). Lopez challenges Canelo on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Definitely after watching the Ortiz fight I give mad respect to Lopez but this might be one fight where the size may play a factor. Should be a good lil scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      It's good point from Tim about Canelo fighting 1 minute of every round. That's why I always favored P-Will over him, but Josesito, easy to hit smaller man is not going to exploit it.
      The dude takes 2 minutes to start in the beginning... doesn't throw a punch. He almost always gives up the first round

Comment

tim bradley thinks he beat pacman by winning 3 out of 12 rounds.

he has no credibility what so ever

Comment

By robbery like you did, Bradley? Or just by superior boxing skill?

Comment

Huge difference in class between Canelo & Ortiz.

First off Canelo actually knows what defense is.
            Secondly you are only saying this because you're close to Lopez.
            And lastly Canelo is going to crush Lopez, its the biggest most ridiculous mismatch maybe in boxing history.

I'm not even interested in this ****ty joke of a fight tbh

Comment

I would love for Lopez to win, but let's be real, there's very little chance of that happening. Not that Canelo is some great fighter, but the weight difference is too big of a factor here.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Huge difference in class between Canelo & Ortiz.

First off Canelo actually knows what defense is.Secondly you are only saying this because you're close to Lopez.
                And lastly Canelo is going to crush Lopez, its the biggest most ridiculous mismatch maybe in boxing history.

I'm not even interested in this ****ty joke of a fight tbh
                I disagree.

Comment

Well of course Tim thinks this......because in Tims world you only have to win 2 or 3 rounds of a 12 round fight to "shock" someone.

Comment

I like Josesito but damn, that size adavantage that Canelo will have over him is just going to be too much. I don't see him winning this fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X