No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kevin McBride Training For Tomasz Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kevin McBride Training For Tomasz Adamek

Heavyweight Kevin McBride training for his upcoming fight with former two-division champion Tomasz Adamek of Poland. [Click Here To Read More]

They should just show a big table of cheesesburgers, a six pack of bud and a 12 inch pizza on a table. That would be accurate.

Comment

Put your videos on youtube and embed them into the forum.
      create a boxinscene channel and post the videos.
      you'll see huge increases in traffic.

there shouldnt be any downloading involved in this process.
      videos of this nature should be streamed (as they are on youtube)

i have a mac, and cannot view these videos.
      even after downloading firefox, i cannot view them.
      this is 2011. It's poor practice to make people jump through hoops for a service that should be pain free (videos on youtube are free to post, and can be embedded into a forum.

otherwise, keep up the good work.

Comment

Mcbride has to pick up speed admek is quick in and out.
        Your not going to jab and walk him down.you have to just let it all go on the little man push pull punch dont wait or its over.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          Put your videos on youtube and embed them into the forum.
          create a boxinscene channel and post the videos.
          you'll see huge increases in traffic.

there shouldnt be any downloading involved in this process.
          videos of this nature should be streamed (as they are on youtube)

i have a mac, and cannot view these videos.
          even after downloading firefox, i cannot view them.
          this is 2011. It's poor practice to make people jump through hoops for a service that should be pain free (videos on youtube are free to post, and can be embedded into a forum.

otherwise, keep up the good work.
          You obviously aren't very computer or net savvy. Boxingscene would in no way benefit from videos on youtube - they would be sending traffic to another site. This is exclusive content. Boxingscene employs some of the top rated video guys out there and buys exclusive content. IMO they have the best video coverage boxing has to offer (short of the networks obviously) and most times are also the fastest in delivering it.

Try finding Gamboa interviews / postfight video coverage from this past Saturday's fight anywhere else on the net - good luck!

You want youtube garbage, go search youtube and catch some video shot by a dude with a flip camera, **** audio, and a born to lose tattoo.

Comment

Working...
          X