Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim on Mayweather: He's a Genius at What He Does!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim on Mayweather: He's a Genius at What He Does!

Renowned Philadelphia trainer Naazim Richardson is never at a loss for words and often blesses those who interview him with great insight you simply can’t find anywhere else. Aside from being a top trainer, Richardson has experienced and seen a lot in the sport of boxing. He’s had the privilege of seeing some of today’s biggest stars when they were just starting out and trying to make it to the levels they’ve reached today.

One of the fighters Naazim saw coming up was today’s current pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mayweather is regarded as the best fighter in the sport but even he isn’t without his share of detractors.

Mayweather’s skill set is what separates him from everyone else so I asked Richardson if he thought what made Floyd who he is today simply God given talent, hard work or a combination of both. [Click Here To Read More]

Always liked naazim he knows the best when he sees it!!!!!
    Floyd is the best how many great trainers have to say it bfor the haterz realize it??!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
      Floyd is the best how many great trainers have to say it bfor the haterz realize it??!!!!
      haters gonna hate, that hate validates it...

Comment

Yes, Floyd is a very special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
          Fans are fickle as I said before he is going to have to suffer from a traumatic brain injury before he gets his just due.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Fans are fickle as I said before he is going to have to suffer from a traumatic brain injury before he gets his just due.
            on top of the fact humanity is super dumbed down right now, they outweigh the real fans

Comment

LMAO..I guess the video wasn't enough..had to then transcribe the video into a full article. Mayweather is excellent at what he does, yes. He's a genius boxer, yes. He's also benefitted from great match up selection much like many HOF have including my all time favorite Jack Johnson who drew a color line so he could beat up easier opponents in whites because there was less money in fighting his own ethnicity and those fights would be much more difficult. There are three fights not on Mayweather's resume that should've happened and would've left zero doubt about his true greatness but like many others the risk vs reward wasn't great enough to make them happen and it's ok if some can excuse that but at the end of the career that is what is always debated. I do truly wish we'd stop the greatness talk until it's all said and done..doesn't do him justice nor does it really fit just yet because he's not done. There is more he can do and will do plus this is boxing...one brutal loss can heavily change the public perception as well.
              Last edited by turnedup; 06-17-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

And THAT, gentlemen, is why Bob Arum flat out refused to allow Manny Pacquiao in the ring with Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather is an ATG boxer but he's hands down the greatest salesmen ever!!!

Comment

This must really wind up his detractors lol, you can them busting some of their veins whenever trainers who knows their boxing talk up Mayweather. At the end of the day you cannot fluke your way to the top. I don't care who you are but you just can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X