Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Mayweather-Alexander is an Awful Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Mayweather-Alexander is an Awful Fight!

EDDIE HEARN insists that Kell Brook’s next bout will be for the IBF world welterweight title – despite his big fight against Devon Alexander this month being postponed.

Brook’s career was plunged into turmoil on Monday when the American pulled out of his defence against the Sheffield man in Detroit on February 23 because of a bicep injury.

Yesterday WBC champ Floyd Mayweather claimed that he would now be fighting IBF title-holder Alexander in a unification bout on May 4.

Mayweather tweeted: “The negotiations for my fight are almost done. The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It’d be a unification bout at welterweight.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Hearn. It's just a ploy to get Guerrero to sign.

Comment

Its the thought that counts. Floyd is trying really hard to give us another boring fight and easy cherry pick. Lets not be to hard on him. Hes just a Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Its the thought that counts. Floyd is trying really hard to give us another boring fight and easy cherry pick. Lets not be to hard on him. Hes just a Coward!
        You go to bed wearing Floyd Pj's, don't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I agree with Hearn. It's just a ploy to get Guerrero to sign.
          if message board-goers know this, you don't think Guerrero doesn't? this whole thing is ****ing ******ed if you ask me

Comment

..... Prison messed up floyd rettpy bad by the looks of things

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              you talking about these? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                He's definitely gay for floyd. And he definitely doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

what do you know hearn? floyds fans love the idea of this chess match.

time to put their money where their mouth is. ante up fellas

Comment

Well that's because you don't promote Alexander, Eddie, if you did you'd be screaming from the rooftops about how great a fight this is.

Comment

Working...
                    X