Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Shame Mosley retire after his poor performance last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets make it right Mosley was fighting the p4p1.. Mosley had to keep moving round to Mannys right, So he couldnt set up his left hand...If Mosley would have thrown the right hand Manny would have hit him flush with the left..You can't just go gun Ho fighting Manny thats just stupid...Really it was like a game of chess not the kind of fight that I like to watch...But hey I can understand it..The only plus Manny has over Mosley is the speed and stamina..Manny said after the fight he was waiting for Mosley to come at him???? Manny you dont always get what you want lol Manny didn't want to get to involved because he knew if he made a mistake he would be made to pay..And Mosley don't let you off the hook when your rocking and rolling thats for sure..Did you see how heavy Manny was breathing in the corner in the early rounds?? That was because he was made to think hard every second of every round this is draining..Same goes for Mosley..Manny is the younger man stronger faster..
    Do I think that Mosley should stop fighting not at all...Are we asking the same question of Manny as he wasn't much better was he??

Bottom line is it was just one of them fights..What would Mosley gain from being banged out in like the first round..you have to be in it to win it...Set traps wait for your moment, With a great fighter like Manny.. it was just not there..

Mosley has givern us some great great fight's he loves a tearup, But IMO I think he fought the right fight..I don't see what other fight he could have fought that would have givern him the chance of winning do you?

With respect Manny was made to look ordinary by a 40 year old fighter...Mosley has in a way shown how it would be possible for a younger faster fighter to maybe trouble Manny...

All in all not my kind of fight, I stayed up to 6am in the morning to watch it..But hey **** happens..

Comment

I see a few people want to see him continue (*Khan, dj MEAT®, mokab, puga, revs1227) but most of us think he should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I see a few people want to see him continue (*Khan, dj MEAT®, mokab, puga, revs1227) but most of us think he should retire.
        Fare game m8...His last two fights have been against Mayweather/Manny I dont see anything wrong in losing to these guy's..So how can you off the back of that say he should retire?

Comment

He should have retired after the Mora fight. But he wants to make money and the Pacquiao fight was lottery for him. There will probably be some other young guys looking to put a 'name' on their resume so he will get one more decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
            Fare game m8...His last two fights have been against Mayweather/Manny I dont see anything wrong in losing to these guy's..So how can you off the back of that say he should retire?
            Umm did you miss the Mora fight?

Comment

He "should" retire but given his financial situation I highly doubt it.

Next Up:

Mosley vs Margarito
              by I say November

Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Last three fights have clearly shown that he just can't pull the trigger when there is an opening. I will never pay to see him fight again. His days as a ppv acraction are done.

He will always have his fans but he can't compete with the top fighters anymore.
                although its up to Mosley if he wish to continue, I agree with this, I dont see any future big money fights for him ...

Comment

Yes...

But if he wants to retire w/ a win then maybe he can pick a bum opponent and retire after that...

Comment

too old
                    too slow
                    too much of a bum
                    too ugly

not fresh enough!

Comment

mosley! thank you for what you have done for boxing. you got your paydays. it's time to retire and please don't come back again!

Comment

Working...
                      X