Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can I do with my heavy bag to decrease hardness...stuffing all at the the bottom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can I do with my heavy bag to decrease hardness...stuffing all at the the bottom

so, yeah...my heavy bag has literally zero stuffing up top and it's all at the bottom...

I know taking it down and kicking it/etc is supposed to get it back up top, but it seems like every time I do that, and sit down on 10 or so shots, it all goes back how it was.after like 3 shots really. So, my question is this,what can I do to keep the stuffing how it's supposed to be. Maybe take it down and get it all to the top, then tie a small rope around the bottom? and then I was thinking maybe put newspaper over that and tightly duct tape on top of paper (to prevent bag getting ****ed up from duct tape glue..) and wrap it around?

anyone have any suggestions? would be highly appreciated,thanks.

Time for a new bag maybe?? Or maybe what your syaing about the newspaper and duc tape is corrent. Ive never owned a heavy bag myself, just a punch bag when i was like 4!!

Comment

Originally posted by SquareCircle View Post
      so, yeah...my heavy bag has literally zero stuffing up top and it's all at the bottom...

I know taking it down and kicking it/etc is supposed to get it back up top, but it seems like every time I do that, and sit down on 10 or so shots, it all goes back how it was.after like 3 shots really. So, my question is this,what can I do to keep the stuffing how it's supposed to be. Maybe take it down and get it all to the top, then tie a small rope around the bottom? and then I was thinking maybe put newspaper over that and tightly duct tape on top of paper (to prevent bag getting ****ed up from duct tape glue..) and wrap it around?

anyone have any suggestions? would be highly appreciated,thanks.
      I REMEMBER WHEN I CREATED YOU, I KNEW YOU WASN'T GOING TO BE ANY GOOD.

SO I GAVE YOU PUBES ON YOUR HEAD, MADE YOU FAT AND MADE YOU PISS THE BED.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD! View Post
        I REMEMBER WHEN I CREATED YOU, I KNEW YOU WASN'T GOING TO BE ANY GOOD.

SO I GAVE YOU PUBES ON YOUR HEAD, MADE YOU FAT AND MADE YOU PISS THE BED.
        What In God's Name...?

Comment

God's a creep

Comment

I have this same problem.

But mine is a ****ty everlast bag...

I took it down and started jumping on the bottom, figuring it would loosen it up some.... ya, didn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
              I have this same problem.

But mine is a ****ty everlast bag...

I took it down and started jumping on the bottom, figuring it would loosen it up some.... ya, didn't do anything.
              I think I need to do something with duct tape, but there's a specific way to tape it so the stuff doesn't come out. The best bags I've ever worked on were duct taped up...

I wish a guy who's been around for a long time and knew the ropes would step in here. I bet Ross would know.
              Last edited by SquareCircle; 05-15-2007, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah, if you figure out the way to do that.. lemme know

Comment

open up the top stuff it with old t shirts as hard you can. than duct tape top and put more shirts and re duct tape it

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                    open up the top stuff it with old t shirts as hard you can. than duct tape top and put more shirts and re duct tape it
                    not a bad idea for getting the top hard but this particular bag is unopenable.

also it would still leave the bag hard where I throw body shots.

thanks for the suggestion and bump, tho.

ps I'll take one of those burgers. got any wheat hamburger buns?...heh.

Comment

Working...
                    X