No announcement yet.

Is Corona Beer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I got to taste one first and give you my opinion. That's rather harsh.
    No seriously, when the marketing department is recommending you don't drink their product without first masking the flavour with citrus fruits you know you're producing some real horses arse.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No seriously, when the marketing department is recommending you don't drink their product without first masking the flavour with citrus fruits you know you're producing some real horses arse.
      Where do you buy your best tasting beer and who said they are the best?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Oh go comb your mullet, roadkill breath. I'm not a hipster.

Even worse is that you're merely a wannabe hipster.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Even worse is that you're merely a wannabe hipster.
          Why do people like trash talking with him?

Comment

All Beer is overrated period. I can tell the diffence between something like Bud and Natty light (those are REALLY shytty) however the rest practically taste the same, it's like Pepsi vs Coke to me.

Comment

Well... They add salt and lemon to it so it's clearly not good enough. Though doing that makes it quite nice... I'd prefer a negra modelo but that's just me. Everything else costs just a bit more and we don't need to get into that since it's obvious corona isn't exactly the gold standard.

Comment

Where do you buy your best tasting beer and who said they are the best?
                Mainly from the LCBO but that's because it's one of two choices of venues in Ontario. The best place to buy beer is from a good English pub that knows how to look after their cask conditioned ales. In England.

But the best Canadian beers are from Quebec. And I know because I have tried a lot of beers. I know my beer.

Comment

You must live in a very hispanic dominated region. Corona isn't that popular of a beer at all. It's the most popular Mexican brew but no where near the sales of Miller or Bud(or even coors for that matter). I'd imagine down there it's on par with Labbatt up here. We probably go through a case tops on a busy night but Bud for example probably 20 cases.

Anyways, all mass produced beer is garbage. There's a few here and there, like Ambers that I will enjoy but majority of what I drink are micros. Yes, I'm a beer snob but even before that I hardly touched that vial ****. Corona is a middle of the road mass beer but at least it ****s on Tecate. When I had a pint of Tecate I almost had stuff coming out of both ends of me.

Comment

Why do people like trash talking with him?
                    He's the real reason they still sell a product here called Spic and Span.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      He's the real reason they still sell a product here called Spic and Span.
                      That doesn't make sense, Billy Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X