Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Official Kell Brook vs Matthew Hatton, undercards RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Hatton is just how he's always been....Terrible.

Guy is so bad it's hard to watch.

Kell Brook has potential but he doesn't impress me.

Saying that, I think he can win a title in the current WW Division.

Comment

• Good victory, now push him.

Another fight against poor opposition is pointless. Maybe someone like Jose Miguel Cotto or Soto Karass? Then the Malignaggi-Senchenko winner for the WBA belt.

Comment

• Karass aint bad but can he make the weight and can he hurt Brook who is by far the better conditioned, he might aswell fight colin lynes. He's basically ready for any champion.

Comment

• Or El Masoudi the interim wba holder would be decent.

Comment

• Why they've called it "War of the Roses" ?

Comment

• I'm sure Karass is still able to make the weight, he gave Jones a lot of problems and would be a decent test for Brook.

El Massoudi is probably the realistic possibility, I'd like to see Brook in against better opposition though.

It's called War of the roses because of the reference back to Yorkshire vs Lancashire wars for the throne. Brook being from Sheffield ( Yorkshire ) and Hatton from Manchester ( Lancashire ).

Comment

• I hope Malignaggi isn't next, I hate seing him get big fights.

He'll be the whipping boy yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  It's called War of the roses because of the reference back to Yorkshire vs Lancashire wars for the throne. Brook being from Sheffield ( Yorkshire ) and Hatton from Manchester ( Lancashire ).
                  thanks, it's some local tradition

I really like his style of boxing,
                  and he's got nice entry song,
                  Kanye West feat. Rihanna and Kid Cudi - All Of The Lights

Comment

• He has a nice style, akin of all Ingle gym fighters. Has some flaws that are yet to be exploited though, don't know how good he truly is.

Comment

Working...
                    X