Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will Ali trash talk the way he did if he was in today's era? I dont think so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Will Ali trash talk the way he did if he was in today's era? I dont think so

I honestly don't think that if Ali was in today's HW Division he will say and do the things he did.

His era was a time period that basically pushed him into saying the things he did, plus no one did it before him so it was a unique experience. I just cant imagine someone like Muhammad Ali calling the Klithsckos ukraine fake german nazi devils or something. Or making rhymes about David Haye's sexuality.
    Yes he will trash talk every bit as hard as he did.
    68.18%
    No he will not trash talk at all
    4.55%
    He will trash talk still but leave issues like race and religion out. Be funnier then Floyd.
    27.27%

he'd figure out exactly what he needed to say and he'd say it.

Comment

Look if floyd who has a fabricated record with no names and is known for running in fights and still has the balls to talk crap, Ali would definitely talk smack too.

Comment

He will trash talk still but leave issues like race and religion out. Be funnier then Floyd.

You don't know Ali too well then if you think he leaves race out of it. Why do you think Frazier hated him until the day of his death?

Comment

Are you kidding me Ali invented trash talking the guy trash talks in his sleep. He would still trash talk if he was fighting right now.

Comment

Oh yea!!!! Ali would defiantly talk trash!!!! Why wouldn't he????? I could see Ali whoopin all the top heavys of today!!!!!!!

Comment

He'd get banned now. Boxing is becoming a pussy sport. However that could happen, a combat sport becoming a p*ssy sport, a sport where men beat each other up for a living. You'd think it's impossible to puss*fy it, but they've done it. Incredible. Chisora was probably the last guy we'll see trying to sell his name like he did. It's a shame, it's entertaining. Negative media attention is still media attention.

Comment

He would be the same, I would much rather listen to Ali than Floyd anyday. Ali was the best at selling a fight.

Comment

He would talk the same as ever. He was really intelligent - he'd figure out what to say that would do serve the same purposes but be appropriate for the times.

Comment

Nah he wouldnt Too much political correctness bull**** goes on now
                    You say one thing and your a racist/****phobe/crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X