Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto is a Bum-Basher. He will get exposed this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I'm not sure if he'll get exposed, but this will be the year that defines his career, in my opinion.

Either he steps up and gets knocked down, or he steps up and shines. No two ways about it for me.

Hopefully, he gets a decent fight next, early next year and faces someone at 147 that actually matters. Either the winner of 140 (winner, so to speak) moves up and challenges him for a title. Maybe he faces Mike Jones, maybe Mosley or Pacquiao. Depending on who wins and how they look. Either way, 2011 needs to be the year for Berto.

Comment

The hate against Berto is unwarranted 147 is not that deep folks,past Manny and Floyd the division is very thin.

Comment

Don't the WBC want him to fight Aydin?

I'm the same, i don't know if it's incredible matchmaking or talent that has him where he is. Guess this year we find out. I certainly lost a lost of interest after the Collazo fight.

Comment

berto = mike jones

Comment

He may not be on the level of Pacquiao but he is getting better. I expected Hernandez to give him a good fight. If Collazo was active a rematch between him and Berto would be good.

Comment

Working...
            X