Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whitaker vs Jose Luis Ramirez, The Biggest Robbery in Boxing History??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
      it is the worst!
      I've made threads like (Who is a dirtier fighter then Sandy Sadler and everyone agree, there wasn't any) Now I've made this thread and I just don't think there will ever be a bigger robbery.

Comment

possibly the worst i can think of right now

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Out of sheer curiousity, what fight robbery was more blatent...Whitaker-Ramirez or Roy Jones getting jobbed out of the gold in 1988?

Jones losing that Olympic fight, but it is difficult to compare a three round amateur fight with a pro title match.

Comment

the Courtney Burton v. Emanuel Augustus fight has to take the cake on this one. Not for the magnitude of the event, but the sheer thievery of the decision.

Comment

Ferocity scored this fight for Ramirez because "Whitaker won on his bike too much".

Comment

Wilfredo Rivera v. Pernal Whitiker 1 and 2, they robbed Riveras twice!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Out of sheer curiousity, what fight robbery was more blatent...Whitaker-Ramirez or Roy Jones getting jobbed out of the gold in 1988?
                  Depends, the Roy Jones one ruined a young stars olympic gold medal that he could never get back, i couldnt imagine what that feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    Wilfredo Rivera v. Pernal Whitiker 1 and 2, they robbed Riveras twice!
                    somehow i knew you would come in and bring that up, either that or your usual

"WHITAKER HAD TO LOWBLOW CHAVEZ TO WIN I SAW IT A CLOSE FIGHT FOR CHAVEZ"

Comment

lacy-calzaghe. lacy was the guy coming forward and getting hit all night. and as i learned in the hopkins-calzaghe fight that same guy got the victory so whats going on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X