Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Rustico Torrecampo's Last 10 Fights; Was Pacquiao One of His Easiest Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Rustico Torrecampo's Last 10 Fights; Was Pacquiao One of His Easiest Opponents?

Was the Manny Pacquiao fight the easiest fight that Rustico Torrecampo was involved with for exactly 10 fights?

If we go from January 1996 through to February 2011, it seems clear that Pacquiao's was Torrecampo's easiest victory within that 10 fight span.

In that exact duration, Pacquiao was 1 of only 2 opponents that Torrecampo knocked out in 3 rounds or less.
    Yes
    77.78%
    No
    11.11%
    Unsure
    11.11%

Haven't witnessed this much butthurt in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Was the Manny Pacquiao fight the easiest fight that Rustico Torrecampo was involved with for exactly 10 fights?

If we go from January 1996 through to February 2011, it seems clear that Pacquiao's was Torrecampo's easiest victory within that 10 fight span.

In that exact duration, Pacquiao was 1 of only 2 opponents that Torrecampo knocked out in 3 rounds or less.
      I've read that Pacquiao collapsed from starvation. They made him come in at 110 for a flyweight fight. Torrecampo was 115. He could only get down to110.5, so they penalised him with huge gloves, 12 or 16 oz or something ridiculous like that. I think that, if he didn't collapse, he laid down, it just wasn't worth it. Camacho being murdered and the tragic story are much more important, but even that doesn't have a material effect on us.

Although I couldn't care less, it seems that you are trying to denigrate Pacquiao, enjoy yourself anyway.
      Last edited by edgarg; 11-22-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

How dare you! How dare you mock our lord and savior Manny Dapridan Pacquiao! You should be ashamed of yourself for mocking our lord on this most holy of days. Shame on you! Yeah Rustico whipped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I've read that Pacquiao collapsed from starvation. They made him come in at 110 for a flyweight fight. Torrecampo was 115. He could only get down to110.5, so they penalised him with huge gloves, 12 or 16 oz or something ridiculous like that. I think that, if he didn't collapse, he laid down, it just wasn't worth it. Camacho being murdered and the tragic story are much more important, but even that doesn't have a material effect on us.

Although I couldn't care less, it seems that you are trying to denigrate Pacquiao, enjoy yourself anyway.
          /Thread.....

Comment

No, Pac was his toughest opponent. Torrecampo was getting battered before he found the money punch. Similar to Garcia against Khan before he hit Khans neck.

Comment

Yes it was

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

WTF Kev?? I know Pac KOED all your boxing heroes! JUst let it go!!! Pac is on the way to KO more of your beloved boxing heroes! JMM & Floyd next!!!

Torrecampo's a Filipino too!!! No mexicans or AFro American Can KO Pac!!! Pac's the one doing the Mexicutioning!! And make afro-american run for his life!!! REmember that Pac's the one that put the mexicutioner word in the dictionary!

Comment

This thread is now about this incredibly funny sig.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X