Hitman: Absolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitman Absolution--Pre-order Bonus

Title: Hitman Absolution

Orders placed on or before May 14, codes and redemption instructions will be e-mailed to you on May 15. From May 15, codes will be delivered after placing your order.

Pre-order now to receive the bonus Hitman Sniper Challenge.

Note: You will not receive Hitman Sniper Challenge codes until May 15. For PC, the Hitman Sniper Challenge will not be available to download until August.

From a balcony overlooking a roof-top party, you are tasked with taking out Richard Strong, Jr., CEO of Stallion Armaments, along with his entire staff of bodyguards. Skilled players will capitalize on score multipliers, discover secret extras, unlock equipment upgrades, and marvel at the many creative ways one can discretely dispose of a body while they work to fulfil their contract in the most efficient way possible.

The high-powered Kazo TRG sniper rifle and a host of other upgrades can be unlocked and carried over into Hitman Absolution. Also an online leader board will allow players to compare their sniping abilities with players around the world, supported by various challenges to determine who has the best sniping skills. Keep an eye on www.hitmansniper.com for more details.

Offer strictly subject to availability. One code will be issued per customer. A broadband internet connection is required to redeem the incentive along with an active Xbox LIVE, PSN or Steam account. Offer valid when dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Please note: We cannot guarantee that codes will work on systems purchased outside of the UK.

Comment

:wank:

Comment

well reviews are out... high marks all around. can't wait to play it.

Comment

ill be buying this at midnight tonight

Comment

Looked good from the playable stage they released awhile back, but I heard early reviews have been pretty mixed.

Comment

I thinks I have heard early reviews have been pretty mixed .

Comment

Got it, it's f@cking great.

Comment

**** ending...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    **** ending...
                    did you fight Sanchez or sneak to his dressing room? fighting him was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                      did you fight Sanchez or sneak to his dressing room? fighting him was awesome.
                      I fought him, this was my first Hitman game and I was pretty disappointed. Fighting Sanchez was the only decent part and it was just a quick time event. All the other "bosses" are killed to easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X