Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best switch hitters you've seen in boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel cotto....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      Miguel cotto....
      wonder why he quit switching up in fights....he was damn good at it and did it on balance and smoothly

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is the best switch hitter in boxing

If you catch my drift

Comment

Only after an 8th post I realized that for some posters switch hitters actually mean ****sexuals first and not the fighters who throw punches from both stances.

Anyway, Dirrel was particurarly good at switch hitting against Oganov.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Floyd Mayweather is the best switch hitter in boxing

If you catch my drift
            So, if he invites me to hang out with him, should I automatically file a sexual harrassment complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Only after an 8th post I realized that for some posters switch hitters actually mean ****sexuals first and not the fighters who throw punches from both stances.

Anyway, Dirrel was particurarly good at switch hitting against Oganov.
              this forum is full of ****s...but anyway i think fighters should switch up more it confuses the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                this forum is full of ****s...but anyway i think fighters should switch up more it confuses the opponent
                No, not really. Good movement confuses the opponent, switching the stance would be a cake month for any decent professional. Throwing short straight punches against an uneducated southpaw is a piece of cake.

Comment

Marvin Hagler.

His ability to change stances in clinches made it impossible to catch him doing it unlike guys these days trying it.

Comment

Naseem Hamed, although it's sometimes difficult to tell, owing to his unusual style.

Comment

I cant really remember a fighter switching up his stance and being very effective with it. Being a great orthodox fighter is better then being a pretty good southpaw.

It always seemed to me that i threw off the rythm of the fighter rather then his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X