Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPISODE #5 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show LIVE .12-21-09. LIVE 10PM eastern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPISODE #5 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show LIVE .12-21-09. LIVE 10PM eastern

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show...

This is a BRAND NEW weekly sports podcast that offers a different look at the lastest in the world of sports!! This is an exciting time to be a Sports fan. More exciting is the oppurnturnity to be able to get your voice and opinions heard LIVE from around the world.

Three shows weekly:

Monday's @ 10pm eastern with LEFTYGUNZZ
    Wednesday's @ 10pm eastrern with HORUS
    Friday's @ 1opm eastern with BURNER

NO CENSORSHIP
    EVERYTHING GOES RADIO TALK SHOW.
    AND I WILL TAKE EVERYONE CALLS...
    AND ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS..

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72140&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTY
    Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
    Call ID: 72959
    For those who could not get access to the show...
    Try out this Link
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
    You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

TONIGHT 10:00 eastern TIME (live)

SEE YOU THERE....!!

TOPIC'S

1. Pavlik vs Espino fight
    2. Pavlik / WIlliams talk (Lockett, Rubio & Espino)
    3. Edwin Valero vs Hector Velazquez
    4. What now at 135?
    5. Shawn Porter and 154lbs division.
    6. Pacquiao and the myth of size.
    7. Possible sparring partners for Pac and Floyd.
    8. Evander Holyfield and will it ever stop?
    9. Your canidate for fight of the year.
    8. Open talk
    Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 12-21-2009, 10:15 AM. Reason: edit

If anyone else has anything else they think would be good to talk about on the show tonight post here in this thread. If it is related to a thread or a posting on the website place the link to that thread, blog or article in you post. Thank you gentlemen I look forward to tonights talk....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      If anyone else has anything else they think would be good to talk about on the show tonight post here in this thread. If it is related to a thread or a posting on the website place the link to that thread, blog or article in you post. Thank you gentlemen I look forward to tonights talk....Lefty
      Bump this thread up to the top. Come on people let me know you are out there....Lefty

Comment

Left please add The Pacman not being a real WW talk to the list...I got some thoughts on that.

And ofcourse Ill call in and show you some love........I have to go in Pavlik-Williams.

Comment

Bump this thread up to the top. Come on people let me know you are out there....Lefty
          I really hope time permits me to call tonight. I haven't been able to lately. I see that you are discussing Evander tonight. He was in town this past weekend. My aunt threw a Christmas party and he came in and everything. Him and my dad chopped it up about boxing and everything and he thinks that Manny will have too much pressure for Floyd. I wish I would have known that you were going to discuss him tonight, I would have tried to get him to call in and join the show.

Comment

alright homeboys, I spoke with Omar Henry and he agreed to give an interview on the show. I'm working out the best time for him since he's pretty busy. It may be either on Wed or on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
              Left please add The Pacman not being a real WW talk to the list...I got some thoughts on that.

And ofcourse Ill call in and show you some love........I have to go in Pavlik-Williams.
              I added that to the list myman. The size myth...I would like to have someone bring up the thread by nazim Richardson and the fact he alwys has this 2 pounds beloew the WW catch weight clausin his contracts....Stuff lie that it can get real ugly...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                I really hope time permits me to call tonight. I haven't been able to lately. I see that you are discussing Evander tonight. He was in town this past weekend. My aunt threw a Christmas party and he came in and everything. Him and my dad chopped it up about boxing and everything and he thinks that Manny will have too much pressure for Floyd. I wish I would have known that you were going to discuss him tonight, I would have tried to get him to call in and join the show.
                Evander is one of my all time favorite...Grew up on The Real Deal boxing game for sega my man real talk right there. If we could get him to callin I wouldlove to ask some stuff about his career and future in life ingeneral...Lefty

Evander = ATG Warrior

Comment

Evander is one of my all time favorite...Grew up on The Real Deal boxing game for sega my man real talk right there. If we could get him to callin I wouldlove to ask some stuff about his career and future in life ingeneral...Lefty

Evander = ATG Warrior
                  I'm going to see what I can do bro.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    I'm going to see what I can do bro.
                    Yeah that would be aswesome....We have to clean the show up some and get more organzied if we are going to have fighters come on and talk with us. I don't want some idiot jumping in and iterrupting Evander while he is talkig you know....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                    X