Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW: Gabriel Rosado: Shock The World Documentary 16+ mins long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellently filmed and perfectly edited mini-documentary on display here.

Can't wait for part 2.

WAR Rosado, WAR 215.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Well, he better shock the world or part 2 will just be depressing
      I guess it depends on how the fight goes. He gotta showcase everything he's learned and make it competitive.

Comment

I'll be there....cheering him on.

Comment

Poor video, cheap ripoff of 24-7. Besides GGG KO's this bum in three rounds.

I can't believe this fight was actually sanctioned by the boxing commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            not gonna finish this video, i've heard enough about "philly". golovkin will take care of this dude.
            lol agreed............

Comment

The documentary is right, those pants are shocking

Comment

double post

Comment

I love when I feel like this about a fight. The last time I did people gave me all types of sh8t. That was until Evander beat the dog sh3t out of Tyson. As a matter of fact I haven't seen this kind of quiet confidence from a fighter and his corner since Holyfield.

I got a bet for any taker. If Rosado is KOed I'll leave boxing scene never to return. If GGG is KOed then you do the same. I don't do alts and all that bullsh2t. Now anybody on the GGG hype train put it on the line. First come first serve. No alts b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    I love when I feel like this about a fight. The last time I did people gave me all types of sh8t. That was until Evander beat the dog sh3t out of Tyson. As a matter of fact I haven't seen this kind of quiet confidence from a fighter and his corner since Holyfield.

I got a bet for any taker. If Rosado is KOed I'll leave boxing scene never to return. If GGG is KOed then you do the same. I don't do alts and all that bullsh2t. Now anybody on the GGG hype train put it on the line. First come first serve. No alts b1tches
                    Stop dodging. Where is all this Triple G confidence

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                      Stop dodging. Where is all this Triple G confidence
                      Well you would need to repay all those bets first, lol =)

Comment

Working...
                      X