Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthyse better win danny gonna see that ass in the fall!

Comment

• Originally posted by blak81 View Post
      I think this will be a pretty easy fight for Peterson. I consider Matthysse a 1 gear fighter. I think we will see a different Peterson in this fight.

Before the Khan-Peterson fight, Peterson said his game plan was to outbox Khan but discovered that he wasn't as fast as he was so he switched up and started stalking.

I think we will see Peterson use this same game plan for Matthysse.
      Who's ever had an easy time with Matthysse? Come on.

Peterson's never been able to make that switch at the world class level. He can box, but he always ends up fighting inside because it's what he's best at. Even against Ortiz, where he did a lot of boxing, he was best when he had Ortiz going backwards.

He will end up brawling with Matthysse.

Comment

• I'm glad PEDerson didn't get suspended, I can't wait for him to take his savage whipping by the hands of Lucas. Bum ass drug cheat, I wonder if he's still using? It was reported that he tested positive yet again, but some other sources saying it was someone else. I don't know what to believe, but it's still a possibility he cheated yet again and Golden Boy is covering up for him.

Comment

• PEDerson is chiny & overrated by users on here. Went down once to Amir, twice to Ortiz. Lucas has the power to put him down & keep him down.

Comment

• Peterson by SD , and people will call it a robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
              Peterson by SD , and people will call it a robbery
              And if it is a legit robbery like Matthysse-Judah, Matthysse-Alexander, Peterson fans will say it wasn't a robbery.

Comment

• Something is telling me Peterson is too strong. He was impressive in the later part of that fight against Holt. Peterson really knows how to dig in. I think this fight will be very good and brutal. I'd pick Peterson by decision or late round stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                  Something is telling me Peterson is too strong. He was impressive in the later part of that fight against Holt. Peterson really knows how to dig in. I think this fight will be very good and brutal. I'd pick Peterson by decision or late round stoppage.
                  maybe it's all the PED'S?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    maybe it's all the PED'S?
                    Left that one wide open.

Comment

• If Lucas was a harder puncher than feather fisted Khan (who did what Lucas couldn't, in his KO of Judah); I would have said Matthysse by KO, but he ain't, so Peterson by Decision. PM me to bet, I'll bet all my points Matthysse doesn't win by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X