Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Likes Canelo's Chances Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting Floyd is like meeting a deadline....you've got 12 rounds to KO him or you lose (because a judge ain't giving you ANY rounds and he's too defensive to get dropped).

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      What would happen if Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez fought? [Click Here To Read More]
      Schafer says he has a shot with Mayweather, but scared to put him in there with pillow-fisted Trout? Come on, stop the B.S. and put Guerrero v. Mayweather and Canelo v. Trout already!!

GBP is becoming Top Rank 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
        Golden Boy insults us then expects fans to lay down 70 PPV bucks as a reward.
        And they will.

Mayweather dismantles Saul.

Austin Beats Saul.

Saul is the biggest hype job in the name of National pride and suggested power this sport has seen since Primo Carnera.
        This is how I feel, insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Hey guys, lets ask a shot to pieces Sugar Shane who did better against ginger bumhype, than he did against Floyd,lol!!

No schaefer, I doubt any boxing expert believes ginger has a good chance. Otherwise we got to pull the title of expert immediately.
          damn dude I never seen someone on a I hate canelo trip like you, Not even pactards against mayweather or flomos against Pactards, We need to make up a new category for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
            Schafer says he has a shot with Mayweather, but scared to put him in there with pillow-fisted Trout? Come on, stop the B.S. and put Guerrero v. Mayweather and Canelo v. Trout already!!

GBP is becoming Top Rank 2.0
            Canelo and Martinez both murder Mayweather easy

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Sugar Shane who did better against ginger bumhype, than he did against Floyd,lol!!
              What are you talking about!? Shane almost KOed Floyd and Canelo toyed with him for 12 rounds. GTFO! You are one of the typical haters that say stupid things like lethargic Angulo will beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                Golden Boy insults us then expects fans to lay down 70 PPV bucks as a reward.
                And they will.

Mayweather dismantles Saul.

Austin Beats Saul.

Saul is the biggest hype job in the name of National pride and suggested power this sport has seen since Primo Carnera.
                Another hater talking with no substance. How do you suppose Trout beats Canelo? Dude has pillow fists, Canelo will dismantle him and KO him in the later rounds.

TROUT CAN NOT HURT CANELO! You guys just want to believe that this guy or that guy will beat Canelo because you hate him. Like a lot of people hate Mayweather and just want somebody to beat him. GTFOH!
                Last edited by AHUEVO; 01-10-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                  I'm starting to get sick of Schaefer's "Mayweather Canelo" crap. here's an idea for Golden Boy, why doesn't Canelo fight his 1st legit 154 fighter?

I understand Schaefer wants to make the most money off the kid but it looks like trying hard to protect their investment. they are treating Canelo a hype job.

if he loses to Mayweather it's no big deal, it's Mayweather but if he were to lose to Austin Trout or any other top 10 junior middleweight the gravy train would be seriously derailed.

I'm not a Canelo hater but Golden Boy is doing a terrible job moving him. at least Chavez jr fought people at 160. Golden Boy has had Canelo clean out the retirement home fighters and most of the journeymen at 140 and 147.

it's time GBP cuts the pampers and let this kid fight

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                    What are you talking about!? Shane almost KOed Floyd and Canelo toyed with him for 12 rounds. GTFO! You are one of the typical haters that say stupid things like lethargic Angulo will beat Canelo.
                    Are you convinced that ginger can stand up to Angulo's genuine jr middleweight power?? If so how have you come to that conclusion??

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
                      Canelo is going to give Mayweatehr the ebating of his life i feel sad already
                      whats an ebating? masterbating online?

Comment

Working...
                      X