Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz or Khan vs. Garcia II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't care who Khan fights, as long as that person has decent pop. Then the fight automatically becomes interesting. (Not saying I want Khan to lose), but when he fights anyone with power, the chances of fireworks become close to 100%.

Comment

I'd like to see Ortiz-Thurman

Comment

Khan vs. Garcia II.

Ortiz needs to fight his way back into relevancy. I can see a Khan vs. Garcia rematch and an Ortiz vs. Lopez rematch both happening this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          damn never even thought of that but that match up would be sick

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            The last thing Ortiz needs is to fight a puncher right after having his jaw shattered bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The last thing Ortiz needs is to fight a puncher right after having his jaw shattered bro.
              I guarantee you Ortiz with fight either Thurman or Maidana in 2013 at some point. We'll probably see Khan-Lopez in April, and Thurma-Zaveck in March. Ortiz-Maidana II would be a good fight too.

Comment

Khan Vs Ortiz is a fight id like to see, the fact Ortiz is very heavy-handed makes it instantly appealing.
                As other have said; that fact it would be a crossroads fight for both fighters would make it all the more exciting. But i think its a fight id like to see a little down the line at 147, as id prefer to see Khan try avenge his defeat to Garcia or even Peterson in the near future.

Comment

good thread man cheers, anyway ive always thought ortiz kahn would be a good fight and tbh i believe ortiz way too strong for kahn.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Khan needs to rematch Garcia. It already looks bad that he hasn't rematched any of the guys who gave him a tough fight/knocked him out, for one reason or another. He already ducked a Prescott rematch when it mattered. He dodged a Maidana rematch. The Peterson fight fell through because of PEDs, so that is not Khan's fault. And now skipping a Garcia rematch would look terrible on Khan, and he has a much better chance at beating Garcia than beating Ortiz. Ortiz may knock him out much worse than Garcia would.
                    He has been wanting Garcia from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
                      Lopez destroys Khan easy
                      Seriously??? Man I love Josesito and I realize Khan is down these days, but easily? I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X