Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's top rank contract expires after this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, pacquiao just extended his contract

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      After seeing the advertising for this fight, Top Rank is the top promoter bar none.
      Manny needs a top promoter to promote him so he can give me atleast 25% bwhahahaha

Comment

Oh wait I forgot. Manny extended his contract because he is loyal and is the people's champ right Pacturds, just want to make sure I got that right....bwhahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Oh wait I forgot. Manny extended his contract because he is loyal and is the people's champ right Pacturds, just want to make sure I got that right....bwhahaha......
          This guy has been butt hurt for a long time now. He must be in deep pain. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            This guy has been butt hurt for a long time now. He must be in deep pain. Hehe...
            I hope my posts of exposing Pac is not making you lose sleep.

Comment

it's not about being loyal to top rank ..it's just being practical ..top rank took him to where he's at today and even betrayed him (bradley fight ) but he's at the end of his career and he does'nt have the time to do all the promotion himself despite having his own promotion ..that's too much work

it's just like floyd he has his own promotion but he's really a golden boy fighter....no need to state the diffrence coz we all know floyd is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                I hope my posts of exposing Pac is not making you lose sleep.
                Your hate is misdirected, son. It's not Pac's fault that you hero Floyd lacks balls. Hehe... If I were you I'd picket around his house and demand that he mans up and fight. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  it's not about being loyal to top rank ..it's just being practical ..top rank took him to where he's at today and even betrayed him (bradley fight ) but he's at the end of his career and he does'nt have the time to do all the promotion himself despite having his own promotion ..that's too much work

it's just like floyd he has his own promotion but he's really a golden boy fighter....no need to state the diffrence coz we all know floyd is a coward
                  You think its practical giving up atleast 25% of your share fighting on someone else venue bwahahahah....That's not practical thats stupidity and I know Pac isn't that dumb. He clearly hiding behind Arum. Pac said he only resigned with Arum because Arum promised him the fight with Floyd yet a week later Arum is talking about Rios and Pac!!!! If Pac really wanted Floyd he could make it easy just like Cotto did and make the biggest money his ever made, but losing would cost him the Presidency so his hiding behind Arum to protect his rep and Presidency chance from Floyd.

Comment

Your hate is misdirected, son. It's not Pac's fault that you hero Floyd lacks balls. Hehe... If I were you I'd picket around his house and demand that he mans up and fight. Hehe...
                    Pacturd self projection. Just cause you see fighters as your heros, it don't mean others see other fighters as heros. Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Oh this silly topic again perpetuated by the same peeps who are still in denial.

Pac's contract expired several times during the last couple of years. One of those was last year or two ago. Pac sent Koncz to meet with Mayweather at his gym. Nothing happened. Mayweather wasn't interested.
                      So Pacquiao was going to do the fight without Arum? It didn't happen so he signs back with Top Rank and give away millions every fight for doing so? What a ****ing ******. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X